WWAW office chairs?

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
There's actually decent chairs that are not that expensive in the "gamer" style like southernwolf. Things like rotating and height adjusting handles are the kind of thing you don't realize how nice it is until you have it. Many (most) of the "gamer" chairs are overpriced shit though

The mesh backed ones are surprisingly comfortable

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
There's actually decent chairs that are not that expensive in the "gamer" style like southernwolf.
I think avoiding gaming chairs is more about having self respect than them being overpriced. They are so outrageously fucking gay looking I get mad just seeing them. They look like some shit Fisher Price would produce for the 4-10 demographic & I don't think I would have even thought they looked cool at that age. Maybe I'm a dramatic homosexual but seeing grown men in them is symbolic of societal regression, & why do these faggots need a specially designed chair to press plastic buttons optimally anyway? Manchild marketing receptacles getting taken for a spin. Fire up your rainbow LED Arby's drive through headset & secure your battle station seatbelt, Joratio.

2022-05-26_01h44_06.png

Imagine being a kid today & your millenial dad sits in a more infantalized chair than yours.

SpaceEdge

I think avoiding gaming chairs is more about having self respect than them being overpriced. They are so outrageously fucking gay looking I get mad just seeing them. They look like some shit Fisher Price would produce for the 4-10 demographic & I don't think I would have even thought they looked cool at that age. Maybe I'm a dramatic homosexual but seeing grown men in them is symbolic of societal regression, & why do these faggots need a specially designed chair to press plastic buttons optimally anyway? Manchild marketing receptacles getting taken for a spin. Fire up your rainbow LED Arby's drive through headset & secure your battle station seatbelt, Joratio.

View attachment 58890

Imagine being a kid today & your millenial dad sits in a more infantalized chair than yours.
Its especially bad with headphones. Consumer faggots ruin everything, I think YouTube had a lot to do with the chair fad

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
My ideal computer chair would be something like this but a bit taller and with head support. I like to sit crosslegged like a hippie faggot sometimes.

Screenshot_28.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
View attachment 58911

Serta Hensley, my nigga. Shit is fucking amazing. It's not cheap, but I'm often stuck sitting for 4 or 5 hours at a time. I'm not trying to fuck with some cheap, uncomfortable bullshit.
$500 down to $380 on Amazon if you're looking.

My problem w office chairs is that the seat never stays at max height. After sitting for a few hours, I have to pull the lever to get it back up. This has happened with my last three chairs. And I'm not fat awlroyt!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
[SIZE=13px][BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]M[/BGCOLOR] [BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]y god is he a faggot.[/BGCOLOR][/SIZE] [QUOTE="BootyJuice, post: 431619, member: 481"] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="BootyJuice, post: 431619, member: 481"] These s [ATTACH type="full"]58944[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE] [SIZE=13px][BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]M[/BGCOLOR] [BGCOLOR=rgb(245, 245, 245)]y god is he a faggot.[/BGCOLOR][/SIZE] [QUOTE="BootyJuice, post: 431619, member: 481"] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="BootyJuice, post: 431619, member: 481"] These s [ATTACH type="full"]58944[/ATTACH] [/QUOTE]

Sorry my phone actually crapped out but thought it was funny to leave like this.

Attachments

• 401821F8-CC73-4620-AD4C-279746C816DB.jpeg
    401821F8-CC73-4620-AD4C-279746C816DB.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 3

SpaceEdge

$500 down to $380 on Amazon if you're looking.

My problem w office chairs is that the seat never stays at max height. After sitting for a few hours, I have to pull the lever to get it back up. This has happened with my last three chairs. And I'm not fat awlroyt!
You can replace the cylinder with one off Amazon, It's only $25 or so for a 1000lb cylinder which would easily support a totally not fat person