• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW nothing giving a shit about the news anymore?

G

I couldn’t give less of a shit anymore. I’ll just focus on my own life and the people in it. Seeing people here get so worked up over things that have no actual affect on their lives makes me realize there’s no need to get stressed out about things that don’t really concern me anyway. Call me a faggot now.

G

Idk, maybe if I hadnt seen the things Ive seen or know the things I know, I could afford myself that luxury. But I rather not be some lotus eater self-satisfied in a warm blanket from the cocoon of Ignorance.

But you do you...

Don’t call me ignorant. Just cause i choose to focus on the things and people that really matter to me doesn’t mean i’m blind to the world around me.

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen
Don’t call me ignorant. Just cause i focus on the things and people that really matter to me doesn’t mean i’m blind to the world around me.
You did, not me.
I couldn’t give less of a shit anymore. I’ll just focus on my own life and the people in it. Seeing people here get so worked up over things that have no actual affect on their lives makes me realize there’s no need to get stressed out about things that don’t really concern me anyway. Call me a faggot now.
here...

You are ignorantly wrong. Most things in the news have a tangible effect on your life. You choose to IGNORE them. (ignorance).

NewJersey.gov

imagine retaining your semen
Pre-social media nobody sat around looking at this bullshit all day. Which sounds like an "OK boomer" thing but the fucking boomers are by far the worst about talking about this shit 24/7.

Look at these faggots stuck on their phones 24/7

ca7008e5e84914e7a6446794877cd3f5.jpg

You (and patreeky):

hoboes_LOC_shorpy_bindlestiff.jpg

G

Pre-social media nobody sat around looking at this bullshit all day. Which sounds like an "OK boomer" thing but the fucking boomers are by far the worst about talking about this shit 24/7.

People just hate their shitty lives and cope by attaching themselves to whatever cause theyve been programmed into based on geographical/cultural circumstance
it's all nonsense

This is the average person. The average person is retarded.
Imagine caring about any of this.

[MEDIA=youtube]NYovy7ObHsY:258[/MEDIA]

[SIZE=15px]bukowski :[/SIZE]
[HEADING=2][SIZE=15px]Nothing was ever in tune. People just blindly grabbed at whatever there was: communism, health foods, zen, surfing, ballet, hypnotism, group encounters, orgies, biking, herbs, Catholicism, weight-lifting, travel, withdrawal, vegetarianism, India, painting, writing, sculpting, composing, conducting, backpacking, yoga, copulating, gambling, drinking, hanging around, frozen yogurt, Beethoven, Back, Buddha, Christ, TM, H, carrot juice, suicide, handmade suits, jet travel, New York City, and then it all evaporated and fell apart. People had to find things to do while waiting to die. I guess it was nice to have a choice.”[/SIZE][/HEADING]

G

Look at these faggots stuck on their phones 24/7

ca7008e5e84914e7a6446794877cd3f5.jpg

You (and patreeky):

hoboes_LOC_shorpy_bindlestiff.jpg

yea going luddite "monk mode" is retarded cope as well.
you're socially retarded if you're out of the loop, no net benefit
try talking to any woman under 40, you will feel like a retarded asshole if youre innawoods
just control what you consume. if you spend all day acting like a tomlinson that's on you