WWAW not being able to get an erection?

Recently downloaded Tinder and last night invited a Chinese girl to my place. Her bio was very strict ‘no ons/fwb’ but literally within 45 mins she’s on my bed and I’m taking her jeans off.

Tbphwy, I just couldn’t get hard. The longer it went on the more difficult it felt.

Her breath smelt like actual shit and she kissed like a fish, and did this weird thing with biting my ear and neck, which obviously didn’t help.

Pretty frustrating experience as I really wanted to fuck her but my pecka let me down.

Where we at with that?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Homie, there’s nothing gay about having a soft dick while a naked girl is asking you to fuck them
Of course not, sir.

Now I can't decide if you're trolling the Wyyz alt and I'm second-guessing your drop in the alt rankings.

You've put out really good work to date, and if this is your meta Wyyz gimmik it is an impressive one.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
you can get old, and jaded

at 44, I know that the only thing that can turn me on is if a woman actually told me that she cared for me as a person......or, like a sincere hug

I got all that weird shit out of my life way too early

G

you can get old, and jaded

at 44, I know that the only thing that can turn me on is if a woman actually told me that she cared for me as a person......or, like a sincere hug

I got all that weird shit out of my life way too early

3F739D8C-D5B5-4255-A166-EFD232D4B63D.gif

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Get your fucking bitch in line, Ray. She’s getting uppity. No disrespect.

My real second, better wife (no offense to Tyla, wonderful woman) is the most even-keeled woman you can find. And has a sense of humour that could make a nun recite several Hail Mary's.

But I think I know who this bit account really is...

86fb159659d32ea17509b0d627ce7f47.jpg

My last relationship my girl would suck my hog before anything, didn’t even have to kiss her, it ruined new bitches for me cause if they ain’t sucking hog right off the bat it’s gonna be an uphill battle

If you're over 35 then pretty much the only way to get properly hard is for her to stick in her mouth at some point in the evening.

If she's not doing that, one move that works is to eat her pussy from the back and give yourself a cheeky pull of the pud without her realising.

The key point is DECEPTION, however. As long as you're acting that your dick gets harder way, way quicker than it does in reality, I would say you are golden.