WWAW nigger Spiderman?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Call me a faggot, but Into The Spiderverse was a great animated movie

It's up there with the better Pixar films, in that it's a kids film you don't feel completely insulted watching.

I've been spared they suffering my whole life not having kids, but our neighbours have them, and we've watched some utter shit with them.

Into the Spiderverse was an exception - very good story and pacing, plus the art... The what animation should be. Much like how every director for Bugs Bunny would give him their own style, or even, ugh, anime (Miyazaki/Ghibli is my one exception on this) being so fluid. Hell, The Simpsons are distinct despite being rather static.

I guess what I'm saying is fuck Disney.

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 10.40.50 AM.png

These have to be white people working for Sony.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I liked the first one but the animation on this one looks like total dog shit.

I don't understand why Marvel tries to pitch Miles Morales as one of their top tier characters but they can't even be bothered to give him his own character. He's either the second, better Spider-Man or in a recent example, the second, better Thor (which was an especially racist caricature).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You know exactly what you did here, you sneaky Pete!

Daily Planet headline: SPIDER-MAN SEEN AT DISNEYLAND'S 'GAY WEEK'
JJ Jameson: That Spider-Man sounds like a real squeaky-voiced queer!
M Morales: No, he was leaving the day it started!
“The days of the trip overlapped by one day!” *wheezing hysterical laughter* “It looks like you got some web in the corner of your mouth.”