wwaw never being wrong??

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I think the hardest I've ever seen my dad laugh was in the theater at the part where the dog gets his sack frozen to the porch. Genuinely crying laughing. I remember on the ride home he was saying Ebert and Roeper are a pair of retards who only enjoy pretentious fag shit because they didn't like the phenomenal Joe Dirt. It's basically Forrest Gump but better. I was all in wit da fawkin Brandy and my dad notified me one time that she gets her tits out in some shitty TV movie and set a timer on the guide for me lol.

G

I think the hardest I've ever seen my dad laugh was in the theater at the part where the dog gets his sack frozen to the porch. Genuinely crying laughing. I remember on the ride home he was saying Ebert and Roeper are a pair of retards who only enjoy pretentious fag shit because they didn't like the phenomenal Joe Dirt. It's basically Forrest Gump but better. I was all in wit da fawkin Brandy and my dad notified me one time that she gets her tits out in some shitty TV movie and set a timer on the guide for me lol.
If he’s not dead tell him to watch MacGruber. It’s a mindless comedy that you would expect to be shit like every other SNL movie besides Wayne’s World but fuck if it didn’t have me howling.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

ive said it many times, but your dad is an American hero, the dogs nuts getting frozen to the porch is genius

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

The hardest I’ve ever saw my dad laugh was when we were fishing and a bird shit on me. At least I was wearing a jacket because otherwise it wouldn’t have been funny to me.