• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW musicians literally no one knows who are better than Joe in every aspect?

one of my best friends for years, used to be my old roommate in San Diego. he's a nurse but still plays for fun and is super talented...

This dudes Scot Sax bands first album got some notable press and they opened for Collective Soul and some other big bands. Two songs on the radio and the guitarist married Carnie Wilson:

His next band had a song in American Pie and one I heard a few times in restaurants:

Had a theme song for a show and got to open the first Robert Plant and Allison Krause tour with next project:

Won a grammy for writing "Like We Never Loved at All by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

And I'd bet none of you have heard of him. The music industry is beyond fucked.

This dudes Scot Sax bands first album got some notable press and they opened for Collective Soul and some other big bands. Two songs on the radio and the guitarist married Carnie Wilson:

His next band had a song in American Pie and one I heard a few times in restaurants:

Had a theme song for a show and got to open the first Robert Plant and Allison Krause tour with next project:

Won a grammy for writing "Like We Never Loved at All by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.

And I'd bet none of you have heard of him. The music industry is beyond fucked.

that guy has a great voice, unique sound

that guy has a great voice, unique sound

I found the two Wanderlust songs on a tape my dad and was like "what the fuck you had this whole CD and you sold it?" Cuz he used to be CDs/tapes, tape shit and sell them. So it took me a while to find the whole thing eventually. Couldn't find info about them. Eventually after searching the internet every so often, he popped up in Feel. I used to do a cable access show through my school about albums and did one about Wanderlust/Feel even though I didn't know much about them, but my teacher was like "so this is a current band? You should mail them a tape of it." Which I did. Not long after I got a package in the mail with their new songs, a music video tape, a live CD, stickers, tattoos and shit. Still loosely in touch with him today. He invited me to come hang out back stage and MEET ROBERT PLANT but I was pretty much homeless/helpless at the time and didn't think I could get to Portland. Anyway, great guy, great music, still.