WWAW Modern Family

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
First season or two were really funny but it's gotten so tired at this point. It's on a Disney network; no surprise they gave up the humor for the woke points.

Eric "the fat gay" Stonestreet is a diva. He comes back to town for an event called Big Slick w Paul Rudd, Sudekis, and some of the other local boys who done good. They used to hold the event at Kauffman Stadium so I heard stories from people who work w the Royals. According to them, he's the biggest prick - hands down - of the bunch. Overly demanding. Definitely has a chip on his shoulder because everyone else who comes is a movie star and he's still the fat TV guy who used to be a clown. Yeah, "Fizbo the Clown" is based on an actual clown he used to dress up as.

The others are swell. Paul Rudd read a script I wrote for a Royals spot which is the closest I've ever come to making my family proud. Well, that and the one time I complained about a fence in Milwaukee and got a bunch of ribs from you animals.

G

Who wants to double team these bitches together with me? I call dibs on the busty one.

4B8B6A32-7E93-4287-95F5-383D1ED91BE3.jpeg

1656809972158.jpeg

G

The latter one is weird looking. I think I googled it once and she has some gross disease. Would NOT fuck, elbows too pointy.

You fucked one Asian chick and now white chicks aren’t good enough for you anymore? You got the yellow fever bro?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
First season or two were really funny but it's gotten so tired at this point. It's on a Disney network; no surprise they gave up the humor for the woke points.

Eric "the fat gay" Stonestreet is a diva. He comes back to town for an event called Big Slick w Paul Rudd, Sudekis, and some of the other local boys who done good. They used to hold the event at Kauffman Stadium so I heard stories from people who work w the Royals. According to them, he's the biggest prick - hands down - of the bunch. Overly demanding. Definitely has a chip on his shoulder because everyone else who comes is a movie star and he's still the fat TV guy who used to be a clown. Yeah, "Fizbo the Clown" is based on an actual clown he used to dress up as.

The others are swell. Paul Rudd read a script I wrote for a Royals spot which is the closest I've ever come to making my family proud. Well, that and the one time I complained about a fence in Milwaukee and got a bunch of ribs from you animals.
it's amazing how miserable being in the entertainment business can make people. that fat fuck has acclaim and money from that show but he's still pissy because in LA TV is still sorta the ugly stepchild, unless you're on some premium cable show that gets a lot of praise.