WWAW microwavable cheeseburgers from walmart?

Used to have them a lot before I dedicated my body to being the best it can be. Put the buns in a toaster and a quick and lazy sandwich is yours.

I miss those easy eat any crap days

diane

🤔̲̲̲̲̲̲̲
whenever I think about microwavable hamburgers, I think about the poor british soul that won this contest

1644609959691.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My high school cafeteria had these cheeseburgers that were clearly microwaved and likely made of hamster meat or something. They tasted super weird but for some reason they were also fucking delicious and everyone loved them. There was a semi-retarded kid called the hamburglar who would go in and load his backpack full of cheeseburgers and just give them out to random people or whoever asked. I miss those burgers. I might just walk into the high school and try to buy one some time. Maybe sell a bag of dried up jade leaves to a kid and tell them it's shrooms.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
my gas station has these in a fridge i usually get burritos but you know what i'm gonna venture out and try the cheeseburgers.

My high school cafeteria had these cheeseburgers that were clearly microwaved and likely made of hamster meat or something. They tasted super weird but for some reason they were also fucking delicious and everyone loved them. There was a semi-retarded kid called the hamburglar who would go in and load his backpack full of cheeseburgers and just give them out to random people or whoever asked. I miss those burgers. I might just walk into the high school and try to buy one some time. Maybe sell a bag of dried up jade leaves to a kid and tell them it's shrooms.
I gotta fawkin high school cafeteria story. One of the hottest girls in the school had a retarded brother, like from Something About Mary. One day I'm sitting there about to eat my pizza and he comes up to me and asks if he can have it. I was fawkin starvin', so I just said "No." All of a sudden this retard starts cryin' like I just said something terrible to him and people are starting to come over and asking questions. So I just ripped the crust off and handed it to him as a peace offering and he shut right the fuck up.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I gotta fawkin high school cafeteria story. One of the hottest girls in the school had a retarded brother, like from Something About Mary. One day I'm sitting there about to eat my pizza and he comes up to me and asks if he can have it. I was fawkin starvin', so I just said "No." All of a sudden this retard starts cryin' like I just said something terrible to him and people are starting to come over and asking questions. So I just ripped the crust off and handed it to him as a peace offering and he shut right the fuck up.
They're literally just a shitty version of dogs.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
If you want to clear your bowels out in quick time. Any type of Microwave burger is the way to go.