WWAW making fun of the handicapped/disabled

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Years ago I was in line with a friend at Target and these two retards in front of us were just groaning, on and on.
True fucking mongoloids, these two. Helmets and everything.
Everyone was trying to look distracted while the caretaker was being rung up.

Suddenly, my friend, in his best Steve Irwin voice, said something to the effect of,
"Isn't it amazing how they communicate while in the wild?!!"

The people in line, including the caretaker came unglued. I was laughing my ass off and my friend, still as Irwin, was all,
"What I do? Why are you all yelling at me?"
The commotion upset the retards and they started freaking out a little, which caused my friend and I to crack up even harder.
We just left our stuff at the register and exited the store to a cacophony of screaming customers and waterheads.

73b5f329af082044d89660d801c57b5a_400x400.jpeg

I hate people in wheelchairs and I've hated them long before Paul Weimer. There was this one wheelchair bitch that I'd see rolling around my college and one time I held the door for her. Forget getting a thank you, she rolled her heavy ass chair over my foot. I said "ow you fucking cunt" and she didn't even look back, it was like I wasn't even there. My friends had similar experiences but it was mostly limited to holding a door and her refusing to acknowledge them. Just an ungrateful bitch. There was this one guy who was fucked up physically, tiny body big head, but really smart and he was alright. The times I talked to him I couldn't tell if he thought I was an idiot or if he was just not used to people treating him normally.

I also had to deal with this deaf indian bitch. People that had more interactions with her told me she was a piece of shit. I hated her because in the two classes I had with her everyone had to pass around these microphones that transcribed what you said for her. When one class is in a lecture hall and we have to waste 5 minutes passing a microphone around everyday, it gets old. The Latin class I had with her had 15 people so there was always one right next to me and I still wouldn't use it or I'd deliberately slur and mumble. After a while the professor stopped trying to get me to play along. Fuck her.

If we're strictly (s)talking retards I have tons of stories, but I feel bad sharing most of them. Like in 4th grade a girl with down syndrome asked a blind guy what his favorite color was. It was in an assembly and I couldn't see it was her, but I knew. I can remember turning to my friend and saying "what a fucking retard."

I'm all in with it. When I used to go to the movie theaters you could guarantee a hilarious retard was going to be there. I was always the one who would just straight up laugh and aaaaahhhhhfended those around me. Wouldn't take a single one back.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I honestly have no patience for retards at all. Making fun of them is their only use. I also like referring to blind people or midgets or people in wheelchairs as retards and pretending I don't know that they aren't actually retarded when people argue with me.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I think I’ve mentioned the story about Mall Andy on here at some point but he was our neighbourhood retard when I was a kid. I visited my parents recently and I saw him still hanging out in the mall area. He was a giant version of George Costanza with squinty little eyes and he was always mumbling to himself and snapping his fingers. He was staring at me once when I was like 14 and I had a red hat on. I said what’s your problem Andy and he lost it on me and said he was going to break every bone in my body. I go why would ya do that Andy and he told me that the angels hate red hats, that I’m with the demons and all this other shit.

He also would routinely get caught jacking off in bathrooms at places in the area. The mall, McDonalds, even Chapters. One time we saw him in McDs at a table and he was reading a week old newspaper. My friend slapped it out of his hand and Andy stood up and gave him a haidoken-like move to the chest and my friend went flying. It was amazing, retard strength at it’s fullest.

We also had a guy we called Big Mike who had some severe type of autism or something in high school. He would go into periodic rages and it’d take 4 of the biggest male teachers we had to pin him down.

We also had this Asian kid. This isn’t his real name but it rhymed with Bin Jo Ho, and I have no idea what his deal was. But he would tie a belt around his books and drag them down the hall from class to class while doing some weird mincing run. We had a lesbian chick in our group and she was the biggest bully ever. She put her foot on Bin’s chair and he kept saying “Deedee, take your foot off my chair” and she wouldn’t and kept pretending her foot wasn’t on his chair. Eventually she said “what foot, Bin?” and he takes a pencil and slams it right into her shoe, stabbing her foot, and goes “that one!”. We all laughed at her.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I think I’ve mentioned the story about Mall Andy on here at some point but he was our neighbourhood retard when I was a kid. I visited my parents recently and I saw him still hanging out in the mall area. He was a giant version of George Costanza with squinty little eyes and he was always mumbling to himself and snapping his fingers. He was staring at me once when I was like 14 and I had a red hat on. I said what’s your problem Andy and he lost it on me and said he was going to break every bone in my body. I go why would ya do that Andy and he told me that the angels hate red hats, that I’m with the demons and all this other shit.

He also would routinely get caught jacking off in bathrooms at places in the area. The mall, McDonalds, even Chapters. One time we saw him in McDs at a table and he was reading a week old newspaper. My friend slapped it out of his hand and Andy stood up and gave him a haidoken-like move to the chest and my friend went flying. It was amazing, retard strength at it’s fullest.

We also had a guy we called Big Mike who had some severe type of autism or something in high school. He would go into periodic rages and it’d take 4 of the biggest male teachers we had to pin him down.

We also had this Asian kid. This isn’t his real name but it rhymed with Bin Jo Ho, and I have no idea what his deal was. But he would tie a belt around his books and drag them down the hall from class to class while doing some weird mincing run. We had a lesbian chick in our group and she was the biggest bully ever. She put her foot on Bin’s chair and he kept saying “Deedee, take your foot off my chair” and she wouldn’t and kept pretending her foot wasn’t on his chair. Eventually she said “what foot, Bin?” and he takes a pencil and slams it right into her shoe, stabbing her foot, and goes “that one!”. We all laughed at her.
Sounds like you rode the short bus with your stories and all