WWAW Magic (the gathering)

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
I found my magic card box the other day in the basement and I’m thinking about forcing my wife to play with me since I have no friends, but I’m afraid if I tell her about it then she’ll start to suspect that I suck cock. Do I come out of the closet so I can make her play with me or do I hide in the laundry room by myself and jerk off to the elven mage illustrations?

Pests responding to this post receive +X/+0 for the remainder of their turn, where X is equivalent to the number of times they call me a faggot

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Have you seen what happens to women who play that fag shit? Nice future husband, stupid.
Tbh I already told her about it and she literally responded with “that sounds kind of gay” which is what inspired me to make this post. She’s a real ass lady and she’s not wrong either, it is very gay.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I play it obsessively. I started last July and have spent over $10,000 on cards to build a bunch of Commander decks. It’s a real fawkin’ problem brotherman. Sometimes when I travel I’ll find a game store and play with a bunch of trannies and freaks instead of trying to get laid.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I play it obsessively. I started last July and have spent over $10,000 on cards to build a bunch of Commander decks. It’s a real fawkin’ problem brotherman. Sometimes when I travel I’ll find a game store and play with a bunch of trannies and freaks instead of trying to get laid.
Before I discovered marijuana every last penny I earned as a twelve year old went towards purchasing decks and booster packs. I can still remember going to my friends grandmothers house on this beautiful lake and squandering the entire week playing magic cards in their pop up camper in the backyard. The thing that sucks about being a millennial is I never know if I’m actually interested in doing something again or if I’m just looking for a nostalgic dopamine hit

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I love nerd hobbies. I recently got back into Warhammer 40k because I’m a homosexual. I go to a hobby shop once or twice a week to play or watch games vs some mega nerds. It’s nice hanging with people who just want to focus on their hobby rather than people showing me Tiktok vids or the latest political news.

I can come here for the latter.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I used to fuck with those card game kids hard in middle school. A dude I used to buy weed off of in my early 20s spent all day playing that game with his stoner buddies. Seemed like some real loser shit

I love nerd hobbies. I recently got back into Warhammer 40k because I’m a homosexual. I go to a hobby shop once or twice a week to play or watch games vs some mega nerds. It’s nice hanging with people who just want to focus on their hobby rather than people showing me Tiktok vids or the latest political news.

Used to go into the Warhammer shops as a teenager and they were always so friendly and didn’t realise we were actually taking the piss out of them or stealing shit. Eventually we got banned because we took it too far but that’s a whole other story.

A couple of times they showed us how to play and narrated the battles in great detail. Never wanted to admit how fun the game was. But I would definitely need someone narrating and telling me the rules every turn to actually play it.

It’s a shame that hobby attracts such oddballs I don’t want to associate with because there’s something quite appealing about it for me.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Lol my friend who introduced me to Magic as a kid has basically devoted his life to painting Warhammer figurines, I was looking at his Instagram and it’s all pictures of warhammer. I have no idea what the fuck it even is but apparently this is what people without kids fill their time with.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
my "nerddom" (i know it's a cookie cutter term that only cosplay THOT's use) is limited to comics, and pro wrestling. However, I've been wanting to give DnD a try since I LOVE skyrim (and yes- old school TES people can crucify me for liking the most popular game in the franchise- I wasn't around when "Arena" came out)

.....I don't know why I typed the above?

oh- yeah----fuck Jeremy from "The Quaterring"........I'm not a lefty- I just don't like his big head....he has a hot wife tho

I love nerd hobbies.

I recently started reading this faggot book for some escapism. It feels like reading a video game but I kinda dig it to be fawkin honest.

1661361738818.png

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
my "nerddom" (i know it's a cookie cutter term that only cosplay THOT's use) is limited to comics, and pro wrestling. However, I've been wanting to give DnD a try since I LOVE skyrim (and yes- old school TES people can crucify me for liking the most popular game in the franchise- I wasn't around when "Arena" came out)

.....I don't know why I typed the above?

oh- yeah----fuck Jeremy from "The Quaterring"........I'm not a lefty- I just don't like his big head....he has a hot wife tho
So some of the faggots I play Magic with recently got me to play D&D with them. My whole life i thought it was the gayest lamest shit possible. While I have found that to be true, it’s also one of the funnest things I’ve done in like a decade. Find some good dudes to play with and that shit is great. It has all the thrills of gambling when you’re throwing those dice.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Lol my friend who introduced me to Magic as a kid has basically devoted his life to painting Warhammer figurines, I was looking at his Instagram and it’s all pictures of warhammer. I have no idea what the fuck it even is but apparently this is what people without kids fill their time with.
That’s the same as some guys I served with years ago. One dude has his own website now and actually has a side hustle painting entire armies for people. He’s talented but he probably spends every free hour doing it by now.