• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Lyle the Intern?

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
This picture is less gay than Lyle

A7D335AB-F264-42ED-9C4A-BF9FC8208B41.jpeg

RobertMewler

Never heard of him before now. I skipped around your video. I can dig it. How he's so calm talking to Dave like that is pretty impressive.

G

Forgot about him in Westworld. More importantly patreeky, what's your favorite clash song & why?

Haha where did that come from? Putting me on the spot here, buddy. Difficult to choose but if i have to choose it’s this one. Simply because it’s Joe Strummer lyrically at his best.

[MEDIA=youtube]h6fC69D-wlY[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigsmooth

Fuck Sickos
Haha where did that come from? Putting me on the spot here, buddy. Difficult to choose but if i have to choose it’s this one. Simply because it’s Joe Strummer lyrically at his best.

Safe European home, complete control and White man for me

G

Never heard of him before now. I skipped around your video. I can dig it. How he's so calm talking to Dave like that is pretty impressive.
I'm sure him being a well known actor that's not s real intern helps...