• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW losing all your money

G

Faggots keep telling me "buy the dip" .."the housing bubble will burst"....I've lost half of my fucking money this year and have no property. Feeling pretty down in the dumps like I've worked every day of my life for nothing. I hope the people behind the covid financial nonsense fucking die. Nice listening to bad advice, stupid.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
One time I had -1200 in my bank account. It was one of the funniest weeks of my life avoiding every call from the bank then going back to the bank and explaining myself and asking of they could drop the fees they bombarded me with because of the negative balance. They actually listened to my ordeal and agreed to take back the fees.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
One time I had -1200 in my bank account. It was one of the funniest weeks of my life avoiding every call from the bank then going back to the bank and explaining myself and asking of they could drop the fees they bombarded me with because of the negative balance. They actually listened to my ordeal and agreed to take back the fees.
I’ve done this in a different life. I was close to -$3,000. They dropped all of the overdraft fees and saved me like $1500 bucks. Those Jewish bank niggas did me a solid for once.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I’ve done this in a different life. I was close to -$3,000. They dropped all of the overdraft fees and saved me like $1500 bucks. Those Jewish bank niggas did me a solid for once.
It's a good feeling. I knew I was gonna get taken care of when the guy smirked as I was explaining the shit show that lead to that much of an insufficiency.

Even shook my hand with a happy grin like I made his day with a humorous anecdote.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I love a good humorous anecdote, please do share.
This was when I was selling cars and I made a pretty large commission on a pre-owned Jaguar XJ that was absolutely flawless for it's age and just traded in a day before so the price wasn't negotiable because of it's condition. Some guy in Saratoga Springs NY called and inquired about it and bought it on the spot over the phone. I was in Massachusetts so I told him he needed to register the car himself in NY and he understood. So I drive from Boston to Saratoga Springs which was about 4 hours. I get pulled over in the guys car because I forgot to put the dealer plate on and drove 200 miles with no plates. The cop wasn't understanding at all, especially since I was also driving on a suspended license. I had to call the guy who bought the car to come meet me about 10 miles from his mansion because I had gotten pulled over and was in trouble. He came and we finished the deal and I had to wait for my tail car to catch up to me as I got arrested for driving with a suspended license and also a warrant for a non violent crime. I had a tail car that was following me so I needed to also wait for him. He was way behind because he drove super slow and that XJ flew. He was an old guy who's job at dealership was to do jobs like this. So he just said ok and turned around. I had to spend the weekend in an upstate NY jail as I straightened everything out, and overdrafted because of it.

The $1000+ commission ended up costing me over 6k.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Paying off your debt is the best investment you can make it these situations. My only credit card with a balance just hit 30% interest, I stopped all 401k contributions to pay it off while they’re raising rates. Even if your company matches it’s still better to pay down debt and stop investing until you’re finished.

G

Did you actually lose the money or did the value of the shit you bought just go down? Shit fluctuates over time brotherman. Don’t look at that shit every day.
The value went down. I had alot of my money tied up in Facebook and it did great for a while, I thought with Instagram, Occulus and WhatsApp it'd be around forever. Somehow it's gone down 60% in 9 months and everything I see in media is what a faggot Zuckerkike is...I thought he was team Jew

G

The value went down. I had alot of my money tied up in Facebook and it did great for a while, I thought with Instagram, Occulus and WhatsApp it'd be around forever. Somehow it's gone down 60% in 9 months and everything I see in media is what a faggot Zuckerkike is...I thought he was team Jew
Shit doesn’t just constantly go up forever. Don’t try to time the market just buy and hold and forget about it.