WWAW listening to the same shit over and over again

I tend to use Youtube to listen to podcasts because I'm lazy and refuse to pay for anything that can be had for free (made of money, am I??).

Youtube is pretty good for figuring out when you have a new interest in video content. So if I watch 2 or 3 hours of vintage pinball restoration videos, it'll start to show me more of that kind of thing. I appreciate that.

But it's TERRIBLE for suggesting new audio content. I literally get the same "Jimmy vs Opie epic fight" video 100 times over if I leave things up to autoplay.

Do I have to accept that Youtube doesn't really work for audio/radio/podcast content and figure out a new platform?

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I tend to use Youtube to listen to podcasts because I'm lazy and refuse to pay for anything that can be had for free (made of money, am I??).

Youtube is pretty good for figuring out when you have a new interest in video content. So if I watch 2 or 3 hours of vintage pinball restoration videos, it'll start to show me more of that kind of thing. I appreciate that.

But it's TERRIBLE for suggesting new audio content. I literally get the same "Jimmy vs Opie epic fight" video 100 times over if I leave things up to autoplay.

Do I have to accept that Youtube doesn't really work for audio/radio/podcast content and figure out a new platform?

Browse youtube in an incognito window, not signed in, preferably under your non-main browser.

The algorithm will have to start over from scratch and recommend more videos based on what you want to watch that day. Close the incognito window and everything resets.