WWAW Lindsey Buckingham?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Older I get, the more I like him. I appreciate how he’s always willing to sit back for the sake of the song, doesn’t have to try to grab all the attention and focus.

I also respect the Chad move of smirking at Stevie during her speech and undercutting her moment, despite ultimately getting him kicked out of the band.

Always has killer and unique tones too.

G

Underrated, he isn’t really a show off, he plays guitar to serve the songs, and he fucked Stevie Nicks in her prime.

1652895575280.jpeg

Harry Powell

Underrated, he isn’t really a show off, he plays guitar to serve the songs, and he fucked Stevie Nicks in her prime.

View attachment 42601
For most of my life, young Stevie has been my ideal woman.

I would trade anything to have been part of that generation. Just look at that photo, now look at some faggot band from today. There’d be a fat black chick with a nose ring.

G

For most of my life, young Stevie has been my ideal woman.

I would trade anything to have been part of that generation. Just look at that photo, now look at some faggot band from today. There’d be a fat black chick with a nose ring.

Oh to be Lindsay Buckingham in the 70’s and 80’s. Spending the 70’s fucking Stevie Nick’s brains out and the entire 80’s on coke fucking groupies left and right. Lucky bastard!

Harry Powell

I loved that when Buckingham left Fleetwood recently they had to get 2 guitarists to replace him and still they can’t replicate him. I love Neil Finn but i don’t know why he joined Fleetwood Mac.
I thought they needed two in order to get both the vocals and the lead guitar?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Yea, Buckingham is more than not the last really great one still alive. He doesn't use a pick either, fucking so great. the 70's and 80's Fleetwood Man, along with his solo shit is all pretty top notch. I was in the gas stationed a month ago and "Trouble" was playing. I have seen Fleetwood two times now, I won't waste money if he isn't in the band.

Rumor is that he beats women... oh well.

Harry Powell

Yea, Buckingham is more than not the last really great one still alive. He doesn't use a pick either, fucking so great. the 70's and 80's Fleetwood Man, along with his solo shit is all pretty top notch. I was in the gas stationed a month ago and "Trouble" was playing. I have seen Fleetwood two times now, I won't waste money if he isn't in the band.
Rumor is that he beats women... oh well.
well that just makes me like him more.