WWAW Liking People?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I'm asking odd shit to you people, but it's a valid question: we live in a harsh world. Most people suck. And we here are the refuge of the damned.

But there's still good eggs out there. I meet a fair amount on my tours, though some lads are rather awkward. Still mean well though, but not someone I would share a pint with.

What I wish to ask is, who do you genuinely like? Someone you know, a public figure? Could be your folks, really, but let's share in some positivity.

Two of my favorite public figures, just because they're so blunt I have to respect it, are Jim Cornette and Charles Barkley. I have seen wrestling on and off throughout my life, starting with World of Sport, and I agree with Jim's perspective on treating it rather serious. I don't watch wrestling or seek it out, but the history and it's roots in early America are a fascinating lesson on the psychology of an audience.

And I love Barkley despite not caring about basketball. Never watch it, never cared, but I can listen to that man discuss anything and be enthralled. He is so much his own person and gives a "Fuck you" to everyone, never changing. I admire that immensely in any human being, especially one that makes me laugh like he does.

And @CuntFucker has grown on me a little.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I find it hard to like anyone and it makes me depressed because I know there are good people out there but weeding through them isn't worth it at all for me.

I haven't followed popular culture in 15 years or so which makes it difficult to speak to anyone about anything.

Nobody has interests anymore.

It's all "oh em gee did you see what *some celebrity* said about *some celebrity*" and when that happens my eyes glaze over.

I do like Barkley though. He gave me a high 5 many years ago when he was playing against the Celtics while the teams were heading to the locker rooms after a quarter. He's also funny and not some afraid to say certain things.

Huge admirer of the Bushwhackers tobehoneswicha.
wm5_trump.gif

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
I have enough mental illness to generally feel detached from the human race. For the most part I look upon people with fondness but have a hard time trusting and letting them into my life because I know that everybody is capable of being a piece of shit.

Luckily I have a couple of good friends, which keeps me from becoming a recluse. My family rules too.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Yeah I have a hard time warming up to people. I just don't have the desire to make new friends. I have a few buddies that I rarely see anymore.
I'm very judgemental, I like to keep to myself. I was never really a "popular" kid but I always had people wanting to be friends.

Sometimes I think back to when people went out of their way to be friendly to me, and I shit all over it.
It makes me feel like an even worse piece of shit than I already know I am.

The only time I ever feel dread about it is when laying in bed at 3am thinking about how lonely I'll be when all my family is dead and I didn't try to talk to people who were being nice to me.

Because once you're old and ugly, there's no turning back. All you have left is to be that creepy fuck trying to suck the youth out of other people, or that pathetic old fuck contacting people you haven't spoken to in decades.