WWAW Lex Fridman (spoiler: i hate him. heh)

G

Oh you talk like an autist and wear a black tie? Nice transparent schtick, fag

He consciously manufactured and executed the grift purporting to be something he is not. He markets himself as a genius and puts himself on the level of people that are far more intelligent and accomplished than he is. He is part of the syndicate of YouTube science-pigs

sygmzsab56d61.jpg

G

I know he's supposed to be an expert in AI and deep learning, but every time I try to give one of his interviews on YouTube a chance, I find myself frustrated at how shallow his questions are, how he trips over his own ideas, and how his questions are frequently so nebulous and vague, his guests struggle to come up with a meaningful answer. It seems like he does a quick Google search and asks vague questions about a few relevant topics without actually planning his interviews.

It sucks to me because he gets such knowledgeable, innovative people on his channel, and just whiffs it every damn time. He compares everything to Python (which, fine, Python is okay, but he doesn't even seem to be an expert in it) and his understanding of his guests' work is so shaky.

I get the impression he got into Computer Science just to become a famous podcaster or something. Maybe he's just nervous because he's talking to titans of the field, but honestly, it's hard to watch. It's really easy to market someone as 'science guy' when he's just a promoter if anything. Really hate the kikery...all show, no substance.

G

Yeah I had a good chuckle...he really wishes he was a 'stealthy' sexy secret agent not some Kike runt given a podcast out of pity by whatever Tavistock think tank he's got ties with.
It's the suit. The suit made him famous. And the name. Lex Fridman. Yick.

Oh you talk like an autist and wear a black tie? Nice transparent schtick, fag

He consciously manufactured and executed the grift purporting to be something he is not. He markets himself as a genius and puts himself on the level of people that are far more intelligent and accomplished than he is. He is part of the syndicate of YouTube science-pigs

View attachment 42925
Isn't Tim Dillon like 5'4?