WWAW legion of skanks

G

Big Jay I just don't like the aesthetic...bite me
Dave Smith you could tell is setting himself up for a Jon Stewart-esque career path, with his political takes. Transparent

I like Luis though, I feel he's genuine. Oh, and not a Kike helps.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I listen every couple of weeks. Luis and Jay are great. Dave is there. If they have Shane Gillis on it’s usually a good listen, or any of those philly dickheads. If I see nanas on I’ll watch for like 30 minutes to see how she embarrasses herself and stop listening. Over all, it watch purdy gewd.

G

I still enjoy it. And I’m sure I’ll take shit for this but I like Dave on the show too. He’s not constant laughs but that’s not what you need from 3rd mic. Shows when he isn’t there are noticeably less funny even if you don’t attribute it to him.

it’s nothing amazing or groundbreaking but I appreciate people still willing to put funny above anything else, including the best interest of their own careers.

Renaus

They can be very funny at times. Like most comedians, they're too full of themselves so they will push clearly unfunny things for almost the entire show. Add that to the fact that they get too high to be funny. Big Jay gets too repetitive because of this reason. The episodes are too long too. You could put literally the funniest comedians of all time together. They wouldn't be able to produce funny 2 hour shows every week.