WWAW Larry King

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Been on a Larry King bit kick lately. Not sure if it’s because I like the bbboys making a bit out of him, but he seemed to be as based as anyone can be for being in Hollywood for like 70 years.

• Didn’t use an abrasive, fake tough guy interview style, could laugh at himself because he didn’t take himself too seriously
  • First question to a rape victim was about food, something I still laugh about
  • Defended himself when Nana brought up the food question, establishing alpha male status over the boys on their show.
  • Married 8 times, not afraid to keep getting married despite knowing he wasn’t in love and it was inevitably going to end in divorce
  • Must have been somewhat of a cocksman if he managed to get married 8 times, one of his wives was a playboy bunny
  • Didn’t read any of his guests shitty books because fuck doing any prep. Still viewed as one of the most professional interviewers of all time
  • Too aloof to remember “you can’t handle the truth” from a few good men. Barely realized he made a mistake when corrected
  • Called out Opie and Jimmy for not backing Nana on the grounds of standing up for your partner to deliver the best show possible. Note: I do not believe he was giving an endorsement of Nana, more so humiliating Opie and Jimmy for being scared mean girls
  • Still better looking than Nana despite being a living corpse for the last 5 years of his life

So Larry King - real ass dude or gay virgin FATRICK?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
he's dead, right?

I mean- does it really matter when you pass

That aside- even though he was a mazzochristo, wore those stupid suspenders (which were just a part of his gimmick), and would never shut the fuck up about Sandy Koufax, he was kinda-sorta based yo
I guess the question then becomes would you rather your gimmick be suspenders or two shirts? Keep in mind one of the shirts has to be a free promo shirt for an Xbox 360 game.

It’s a tough one man.

G

N-person still makes me laugh whenever I think of it. I have shown normal people that and even they appreciate it. It should be acceptable in polite society.

[MEDIA=youtube]Cst-J8j3CR0[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
FSzAFOXWAAAdkoN.jpg

G

Raped many children and stole $40 million from the Franklin Credit Union

[MEDIA=youtube]luaNtVFxdG4[/MEDIA]
What's interesting about that video? I'm not mocking it. Just genuinely curious about what I'm not getting.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
What's interesting about that video? I'm not mocking it. Just genuinely curious about what I'm not getting.

You'd be hard pressed to find any decent video of this Larry King. Seems they wiped him off the face of the earth after allegations he sexually trafficked children from Boys Town with Alan Baer.

He stole like $40 million from the credit union he was in charge of and was given less time in prison than his accuser.

First minute: