WWAW Kratom

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I got into a few years ago. Ordered my first bulk good quality shit. I’d been getting it from gas stations and head shops.

Any of you guys ever fuck with it? If so what was your experience like?

CumiaPoodle

I got these shots. That I swear to god felt like I was taking a prescription pain medicine. But I’ve also gotten capsules that I’ve felt nothing from. But when I’ve gotten the shit that works. It really makes me feel less suicidal and much less anxious.

G

It's ok if I haven't done it in a long time then take a big dose. Besides that my tolerance builds extremely quickly and it's not worth it.

CumiaPoodle

Love kratom, coffee and a book in the morning.

It's quite expensive where I'm from so I haven't done it in a while.
I’m looking for the most relaxing kratom. I miss the feeling of opiates you have any suggestions? The kratom I’ve tried is mostly energetic.

I’m looking for the most relaxing kratom. I miss the feeling of opiates you have any suggestions? The kratom I’ve tried is mostly energetic.

Actually, the stuff I normally get is anak borneo, which is one of the energizing ones. I've tried some reds, but even they tend to keep me awake so I don't actually know a good one for relaxing.

Swanson brand valerian, chamomile and hops is a surprisingly effective herbal sleeping aid if you're looking to go sleepy bye byes.

CumiaPoodle

Actually, the stuff I normally get is anak borneo, which is one of the energizing ones. I've tried some reds, but even they tend to keep me awake so I don't actually know a good one for relaxing.

Swanson brand valerian, chamomile and hops is a surprisingly effective herbal sleeping aid if you're looking to go sleepy bye byes.
Thanks that’s exactly what I’m looking for