• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Wwaw Kill Tony

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
Tony Hinchcliffe is the most insufferable faggot. He has gotten very red recently, Rogan probably has him on roids. It is a little funny that they make the open mic comics wait around in a 6th street adjacent alley to get called up on stage but that's not exactly Tony's call, Rogan just couldn't get a large enough space for an overflow area because he's a retard. Show was better in LA because more than the same small set of open mic idiots was in the mix.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
Kill Tony was much better at the vulcan. comedy mothership sucks cock. they not only make you do the bullshit yonder bags but they use metal detectors & will make you remove your belt as well. it’s a full shitty airport security experience. and then the room itself is the size of a small theatre and only one small exit in the back. if you sit towards the front, it’s a 25 minute wait to finally leave at the end. seems like a huge fire hazard. i hope someone dies there & it goes out of business & everyone fags off back to LA where they belong. austin was already ruined before it became new nigger comedy mecca