WWAW kids with odd named syndromes

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
9D45FC0A-8FC4-4364-B73A-5DAF0172260E.jpeg
2408768D-7D8F-4DEB-861A-FD899E946291.jpeg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Show this to every pro-lifer.
I work with retards and this one guy I used to take care of was basically a vegetable who would just drool and shit his pants all day. His mother would show up with a big “choose life” bumper sticker on her car. They think these abominations are magical gifts from God or something. Dude had a monster dong on him too.

I work with retards and this one guy I used to take care of was basically a vegetable who would just drool and shit his pants all day. His mother would show up with a big “choose life” bumper sticker on her car. They think these abominations are magical gifts from God or something. Dude had a monster dong on him too.
The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

God showing he has a sense of irony.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
So God made it up to him