WWAW kids being funny

G

In high school, my friend and I had to go to the primary school across the street. We're walking down the hall and my friend sees this black kid, who was maybe 7, that he knew. My friend goes "What's up bud?" to the kid. Kid doesn't miss a beat and immediately says "Don't talk to me, 'Lucas' , you kiss boys on the asshole!" My friend was totally stunned and I laughed for 10 minutes straight.

What's some of them other anecdotes we got?

G

In high school, my friend and I had to go to the primary school across the street.
:image_4764:
My three year old niece is really bossy and eats spinach and canned salmon like popeye and my seven year old nephew is a spazz being raised on marvel movies and mac n cheese but he likes looking at the mushrooms and various plants in the yard so if he keeps working on his reading he'll probably be alright.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
One of my earliest comedy memories is also one of my most shameful

I was playing wall ball, wrecking it, it's one of the only sports I can dominate.

And this fat kid starts no selling the whole thing, the ball comes his way, he freezes up in a funny position, the ball passes by

Everyone busts up laughing and stops taking my phenomenal run seriously

Keep in mind, I'm in kindergarten, yet this moment haunts me to this day

When the ball came to me, I did the exact same thing that kid did. Same pose, everything

Everyone was silent, because I was copying the other kid's bit

A fucking joke theif at age four, and the kids let me know it in their silence

I'm sure that other kid is probably touring the country right now, making crowds laugh with his original physical comedy

While I sit here, typing away impotently on a forum about a long-forgotten radio show

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember playing Halo 2 and had a child on my team who was no older than 9 years old. One of the teammates kept giving him shit for being a little kid and this little nigga said "have you ever seen your mom naked?" Teammate said no, kid said " you wanna buy some pictures?"

I fucking laughed my balls off. I don't know who fed him that line, but he fucking blasted it out of the park.

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
I remember playing Halo 2 and had a child on my team who was no older than 9 years old. One of the teammates kept giving him shit for being a little kid and this little nigga said "have you ever seen your mom naked?" Teammate said no, kid said " you wanna buy some pictures?"

I fucking laughed my balls off. I don't know who fed him that line, but he fucking blasted it out of the park.

Thats a great story Artie

G

In my little league baseball team around 13 years old there were a couple black kids who weren’t the most civilized, but they were really good.

One time after practice when the sun was starting to go down, the blacks were making fun of this fat kid kyle, just saying hack fat jokes and doing the black boisterous laugh after.
Kyle finally had enough and goes
“At least I won’t turn invisible when it gets dark in 20 minutes you fucking niggers”
Kyle never came back to the team.

G

had a kid in class who would shout random odd shit but it would sound so funny (the word combined with his delivery/voice)

...teacher teaching random math class

kid: "Um-bi-li-cal Chord!" (in almost R&B cheesy gospel music etc manner)

teacher: who said that? why would someone shout out 'umbilical chord' in a math class? c'mon fess up...this reflects badly on ALL of You

EraGodless

In my little league baseball team around 13 years old there were a couple black kids who weren’t the most civilized, but they were really good.

One time after practice when the sun was starting to go down, the blacks were making fun of this fat kid kyle, just saying hack fat jokes and doing the black boisterous laugh after.
“At least I won’t turn invisible when it gets dark in 20 minutes you fucking niggers”
Kyle sounds like a gud boy who din't do nuffin.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I worked as a yard duty for a short while (suuuuurrreeee), and during lunch recess these two kids came running up to me.
Kid 1, pointing at 2: "He called me a butthole!"
Kid 2 looks pouty, because obviously he called the other one a butthole.
It took all my willpower not to laugh my ass off and say "Well, quit being a butthole, then."

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Had a rowdy class junior year of HS, like 5 different assholes were escalating the little italian teacher's anger, dude picked up a chair & threw it across the class almost hitting a kid walking to the trashcan to throw some gum out. I think they were whipping wads of gum at the wall or something, jesus I had some savage retards in my easy elective classes.

G

Kyle rules