• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WwAW Justified?

G

He's my least favorite thing about Deadwood.
You don't think a guy who looks like a catalogue model convinces as one of the toughest guys in a lawless Western town by opening his eyes wide and gritting his teeth?

I loved Deadwood but he occasionally took me out of it. He did seem to bring a lot of actors from Deadwood on to Justified as guest stars though.

G

I wanted to like it and tried getting into it a couple of times, and it's certainly not bad, but for me it just didn't have that x factor that keeps you watching. Apparently it gets better later on but I didn't make it past like the start of season 2.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I wanted to like it and tried getting into it a couple of times, and it's certainly not bad, but for me it just didn't have that x factor that keeps you watching. Apparently it gets better later on but I didn't make it past like the start of season 2.
I highly suggest watching it while drinking

the main character is basically a bully with a badge and a gun, but they dont really explore it till later seasons

he isnt a hero cause he cares, he just really doesnt like his dad whos a white trash criminal and he thinks he’s better than everyone else he is arresting

it's actually kinda interesting in the sense they don't explore the main character till like season 3 because the area he is patrolling is so interesting and the other characters are so much cooler

he's the classic bland "luke skywalker" "neo" character you are meant to project yourself onto

whoever got into his actual character, like when people started exploring batman as a person, it made the guy who wrote him originally make a new book

police aren't good people, they are usually bullies

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I highly suggest watching it while drinking

the main character is basically a bully with a badge and a gun, but they dont really explore it till later seasons

he isnt a hero cause he cares, he just really doesnt like his dad whos a white trash criminal and he thinks he’s better than everyone else he is arresting

it's actually kinda interesting in the sense they don't explore the main character till like season 3 because the area he is patrolling is so interesting and the other characters are so much cooler

he's the classic bland "luke skywalker" "neo" character you are meant to project yourself onto

whoever got into his actual character, like when people started exploring batman as a person, it made the guy who wrote him originally make a new book

police aren't good people, they are usually bullies
Is the character meant to be a piece of shit?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Is the character meant to be a piece of shit?

its kinda hard to qualify, he is mocked for wanting to look like a cowboy in the 2000’s

he is considered mentally unwell cause he constantly gets into “western style stand offs”

its touched on in ways, some episodes are more heavy handed near the end

but most of its waxed over in the beginning

if your asking if he is like the bald guy from the shield, no

hes equally as much of a cartoon character tho so i can see why people tune out

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
You don't think a guy who looks like a catalogue model convinces as one of the toughest guys in a lawless Western town by opening his eyes wide and gritting his teeth?

I loved Deadwood but he occasionally took me out of it. He did seem to bring a lot of actors from Deadwood on to Justified as guest stars though.
To watch Ian McShane exchange dialog with him was like watching LeBron assisting my middle school point guard.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
its kinda hard to qualify, he is mocked for wanting to look like a cowboy in the 2000’s

he is considered mentally unwell cause he constantly gets into “western style stand offs”

its touched on in ways, some episodes are more heavy handed near the end

but most of its waxed over in the beginning

if your asking if he is like the bald guy from the shield, no

hes equally as much of a cartoon character tho so i can see why people tune out
I liked the show and I'd agree. Basically he's a larger than life fictional character dropped into a realistic setting to face larger than life antagonists later in the series. And earlier it's more episodic and the entertainment is him facing normal criminals with his unorthodox ways. Fir example the first episode he confronted a cartel soldier he'd watched (while captured) torture and kill a man. He'd given him24 hours to clear town or he'd shoot him. Basically he goads the guy int going for his gun so he could shoot him. Raylen doesn't care about the law as much as justice, as he sees it. But other characters giving him shit is kind of a reminder that "no, real people aren't like this" and that you're watching fiction. I thought it was good as long as you realize that and don't assume real life rules apply