Wwaw Jussie saying "im not suicidal" after sentencing?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]kQRtXre-emc[/MEDIA]

Kamala and Jussie were thick as thieves... they planned on Jussie being the victim of a lynching but Jussie fucked it up.

20220312_171556.jpg

The hoax woulda helped Kamal get her gay bill passed so she'd have credit among the niggers before she ran for president. Jussie woulda also gotten big time fame.

Screenshot_20220312-171700_Chrome~2.jpg

Faggot.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1090361495119187969?s=20&t=o3iRDa-owQ4LUMW6TNpX5Q[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

BlkPanda

To
He is trying to act like he is a political prisoner and that he is important enough to be snuffed out by the government. Fucking nigger, should have gotten longer. I hope someone cuts his face with a razorblade.
Ehh can’t really calm him crazy on that. I’ll give you the point on his inflated ego but this very government broke down a news reporters door to reclaim a laptop with rumors attached to it, they sent FBI agents to grade school to dig out a gun bo Biden’s widow threw in a thrash can, they openly murdered a high profile prisoner….point is they’ve done some flagrantly outrageous things to cover their footprints. If this nobody nigger starts blabbering about kamala’s involvement they would snuff without blinking

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Hey can anyone give a quick rundown on the "Lynching" Bill?

Like is it just a jewey government wording to fuck with people for doing tame shit, like you step on a guys shoes and if he's black you'll get extra time in jail after he shoots you? Just extra hate-crime stuff but only against blacks cause no other race was hung in public for doing terrible things?
Cause i get the jist of why it's odd. 2022, and they're talking about lynching, when the fuck was the last lynching let alone acting as if the act is celebrated by people and needs a new law about it