• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Jon Hamm and Flo from Progressive fucking?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
She has a net worth of $6m. It's a billion to one that a woman can earn that much in media despite being wholly unfuckable her whole career.
She’s absolutely got a great gig going on. The role doesn’t call for her to be attractive so aging out is less of an issue. They’re constantly running/making the commercials, it’s a steady role that a lot of lower tier actors would love to have. Kind of why people stick to acting in soap operas for decades.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
DC is Warner Bros. They are owned by Discovery now.
They are however (and this is from my understanding) David Zazlov (discovery CEO) is massively restructuring EVERYTHING at DC.........however there are rumors of yet ANOTHER merger with perhaps NBC Universal....again, just rumor.....also, if this were to even happen it couldn't till 2024

Jon Hamm is Pat's nightmare. A Midwestern jock in high school who was on all the sports teams and got all the girls. The guy practically killed some kid in a frat house hazing incident in college and he still gets to be Don Draper and rich and famous. And he's apparently packing a moose cock. Jon Hamm is living proof that life isn't fair. Losers like Fat think it's a game of black and white, good and evil, and the "goodies" will always triumph in the end. Big dicked asshole winners like Hamm remind them they don't, and for that he deserves respect.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-collge-for-brutally-hazing-another-student/

Hamm, according to the pledge, Mark Allen Sanders, became angry when he was unable to recite a list of details he was supposed to memorize about the fraternity members. He then set Sanders’s jeans on fire, pushed his face into the dirt and hit him with a paddle, the AP said, citing documents.

Hamm attended UT for three semesters, from 1989 to 1990. Though he aspired to be an actor, his top priorities at the time “were getting laid and getting hammered,” he told W magazine in a 2008 interview.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
commercial-feature.png

I prefer the ones where white women feel obligated to give Jake from State Farm "special treats" because he saved them on insurance. Sure it's like extra deli meat because the commercial has to keep things G-Rated, but you know how those sluts are really thanking Black Jake.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
She’s absolutely got a great gig going on. The role doesn’t call for her to be attractive so aging out is less of an issue. They’re constantly running/making the commercials, it’s a steady role that a lot of lower tier actors would love to have. Kind of why people stick to acting in soap operas for decades.
She'll also get residuals for as long as it airs

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
P

Pat is also a complete asshole. He could make up some of his physical shortcomings by having a good (or generally happy) personality. Instead, he's a miserable faggot Look who he got cucked by- a great big fat person who seemed like a good guyvabd a good time, while Pat sulked in the corner. Judging by the Lappening pics, you would never know that Adrian was even friends with Patrick, much less married to him.
I know an overweight guy with a small dick that never had a problem getting pussy since we were 15. Didnt even play sports, just a fawkin hound

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Apparently she's self-conscious about her body so every time those commercials come on I fantasize about how much I'd love to lay down a stripe between her fat tits while she cries from all the mean, degrading things I'd say and do to her.
She flew off the handle because AT&T posted pictures of her on their Instagram and all the comments were "🥛🚚MILK TRUCK 🥛🚚"