WWAW hating someone but then pitying them?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Held my ex wife in contempt for years. Just a stupid, alcoholic, whore pain in my ass for years. Couldn’t respect her at all. Thought of her like a mosquito or some other parasite. Every child support payment is just going to whatever retarded shit she’s doing or into a bottle.

Then the other day I’m ovah there getting my kid ready for school and I see a huge ass bottle of naltrexone in the bathroom.

Suddenly I’m filled with shame for holding all that bitterness in my heart. Everyone is just a confused little kid, trying the best they can with the circumstances they have. Except Pat and Anth, they should kill themselves.

It’s a tough one man

Holding that bitterness will make you a worse person (& by-proxy a worse father).

You can hate someone's behaviour but not the person... & if it's past that point just don't let someone else's shit drag you down. You can't save a drowning person (or provide a stable platform) if you get dragged-under (emotionally), & you want to be that stable platform for your kid at least.

You've only got so-much to give (emotionally) while staying strong, trying to give more will sink you. Give what you can but prioritise & keep firm boundaries. You'll be sturdier & more valuable to everyone who matters.

I rarely make serious comments, but good luck brothaman. Fo realz.

G

Holding that bitterness will make you a worse person (& by-proxy a worse father).

You can hate someone's behaviour but not the person... & if it's past that point just don't let someone else's shit drag you down. You can't save a drowning person (or provide a stable platform) if you get dragged-under (emotionally), & you want to be that stable platform for your kid at least.

You've only got so-much to give (emotionally) while staying strong, trying to give more will sink you. Give what you can but prioritise & keep firm boundaries. You'll be sturdier & more valuable to everyone who matters.

I rarely make serious comments, but good luck brothaman. Fo realz.
Did you get this off some cat lady’s Facebook page? Yuck

Did you get this off some cat lady’s Facebook page? Yuck
I'll take the insult & seethe... but I actually thought I'd said something decent. Now I've been called-out (appropriately), I'll embarrass myself a bit further:

I was kinda expecting a response like: 'you talk a bit of sense for a fucked-up druggie'... I realise now that I'm a fool, & will take every rightfully deserved forthcoming jipping.

FUCK!!!

G

Held my ex wife in contempt for years. Just a stupid, alcoholic, whore pain in my ass for years. Couldn’t respect her at all. Thought of her like a mosquito or some other parasite. Every child support payment is just going to whatever retarded shit she’s doing or into a bottle.

Then the other day I’m ovah there getting my kid ready for school and I see a huge ass bottle of naltrexone in the bathroom.

Suddenly I’m filled with shame for holding all that bitterness in my heart. Everyone is just a confused little kid, trying the best they can with the circumstances they have. Except Pat and Anth, they should kill themselves.

It’s a tough one man
The mother of your children is a heroine junkie? Doesn't that scare the shit out of you?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I guess it just humanized her a lot for me. She is always trying to project this image of herself as the competent parent and me as the unreliable fuck up, which would irritate me.

It’s like when you have a rival in something, say a sport, and you work super hard and then you overwhelmingly crush them, it just changes everything from your perspective.

For so long she’s denigrated me online and to other people, always trying to seem better than me, that I let it drag me down into actually feeling insecure. I guess on some level I was afraid for years that she would somehow succeed wildly without me and take my child out of my life.

But really, after she left me the opposite happened. It was her toxic bullshit bringing ME down.

I now make 8x her income. I cleaned up and don’t do drugs anymore except the occasional benzo, and I almost never drink. She lives at home, is in her late 30s, go-nowhere career, taking pills to try to stop drinking, can’t maintain a relationship, etc.

It’s like this person I feared for so long has been revealed to have been pathetic all along, and I never needed to think of her with anger or as an adversary.

G

At the end of the day for better or worse she's the mother of your child. You should try to get on as best as possible with her for your kid's sake. That's easy for me to say I know but you seem like a good dude and someone who could sit down with her and have a good conversation about how to go forward with the child's best interests as.the focus.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

It’s a tough one man
Throw Jim Norton onto the pyre too and we are good

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I guess it just humanized her a lot for me. She is always trying to project this image of herself as the competent parent and me as the unreliable fuck up, which would irritate me.

It’s like when you have a rival in something, say a sport, and you work super hard and then you overwhelmingly crush them, it just changes everything from your perspective.

For so long she’s denigrated me online and to other people, always trying to seem better than me, that I let it drag me down into actually feeling insecure. I guess on some level I was afraid for years that she would somehow succeed wildly without me and take my child out of my life.

But really, after she left me the opposite happened. It was her toxic bullshit bringing ME down.

I now make 8x her income. I cleaned up and don’t do drugs anymore except the occasional benzo, and I almost never drink. She lives at home, is in her late 30s, go-nowhere career, taking pills to try to stop drinking, can’t maintain a relationship, etc.

It’s like this person I feared for so long has been revealed to have been pathetic all along, and I never needed to think of her with anger or as an adversary.
Get her some help.
783E2620-4253-431D-B509-AB905D3E93FB.jpeg