• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW hating people on food stamps?

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
It’s not even the whole idea of paying to keep the most worthless dregs of society alive that gets me. They just always take so fucking long checking out. There’s always issues!!! They never have any idea how much money they have on their stupid cards and they have to enter their PIN number like 4 times!

Not to mention that they are ALL the types that bring a full fucking cart to the quick checkout lane! What the FUCK!?!?

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
I love it when they use that card to by shit food, like candy, and soda. and then with what little money they do have, they have the cashier ring up a 2nd order of booze, lottery tickets, cigs/vape shit.
They should be required to wear a big ass dunce cap that says EBT or some shit whenever they want to use their card so we know to avoid their lines/can laugh at them sooner

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
I love it when they use that card to by shit food, like candy, and soda. and then with what little money they do have, they have the cashier ring up a 2nd order of booze, lottery tickets, cigs/vape shit.

I thought that shit was disqualified? That's why they spend so long at the checkout. All the rejected items and then they have re-enter their shit.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
You see whats happened here is that rich and their media puppets have taught you to hate those below you rather than the people who are really bleeding society, the rich. Food stamps are pennies in the grand scheme and most people on them are genuinely down on their luck, wealthy tax evasion is fucking billions and they spend the savings on fucking food stamp kids. I do admit it's easy to shit on the poor, it's nice to have someone below you to make you feel better.

Ant_It_Fun

You see whats happened here is that rich and their media puppets have taught you to hate those below you rather than the people who are really bleeding society, the rich. Food stamps are pennies in the grand scheme and most people on them are genuinely down on their luck, wealthy tax evasion is fucking billions and they spend the savings on fucking food stamp kids. I do admit it's easy to shit on the poor, it's nice to have someone below you to make you feel better.

^^^^^^^^^

Is this guy the new Forum Contrarian?

This is correct. Everyone who disagrees is basically Joe Cumia

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
this is such a silly title because everyone on this forum knows that everyone here (with the exemption of myself) is a blatant, out loud racist....

there is no need to dance around what the OP really wants to say- "who hates N-words (with the Hard R)".........grow a sack op

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
While you are correct, the post was about how people on food stamps are retarded, and never have their shit together. The most aggravating thing is when they’re white. I expect a nigger to hold up a line, I expect white people to be better. Every white who’s on EBT should be shot.

Eh, if it's for people who really can't afford food, I don't care, I'd rather it go there than to another aircraft carrier. However I do loathe those jews who shit out 10 kids and keep the husband in school and they scam the system. Those people need to be strung up by their thumbs
It’s for people who can’t afford food, pay with EBT, then load the groceries in a brand new SUV. It used to be Escalades but it seems to be Tellurides now for some reason.
There are legit down-on-their-luck people, and state-run programs for what should be temporary assistance are fine. It shouldn’t be a lifestyle.

G

Lol placing strangers on a pedestal only due to muh pol memes
The trashiest people I know are East European babushkas. I held a door for one and she didn't acknowledge me, so I sternly said "in this country we fawkin THANK each other after such gestures" and now she's afraid of me and skipped my condo when she was cooking up some petition against the property managers and needed signatures, lol.