Wwaw Grateful Dead.

The people who toured with them were selling paraphernalia, drugs, and other hippy shit

I'm sure a lot of people made a lot of money off that band
Deadheads used to have the best acid, and they'd practically give it away. I knew this Deadhead who sold me ten triple-dipped sugar cubes (three doses per cube) for a buck each, my friends and I were tripping balls for a month. I once traded a different Deadhead a can of soup for five tabs.

My GF likes John Mayer so we went to see Dead And Co. over the summer. Fun tailgate scene but man, I was really struggling to get through that show. I know maybe five Dead songs and they didn't play any of them. It's like musical Xanax, I could barely keep my eyes open.

Deadheads used to have the best acid, and they'd practically give it away. I knew this Deadhead who sold me ten triple-dipped sugar cubes (three doses per cube) for a buck each, my friends and I were tripping balls for a month. I once traded a different Deadhead a can of soup for five tabs.

My GF likes John Mayer so we went to see Dead And Co. over the summer. Fun tailgate scene but man, I was really struggling to get through that show. I know maybe five Dead songs and they didn't play any of them. It's like musical Xanax, I could barely keep my eyes open.
There were some interesting connections to the CIA/LSD connections to the Grateful Dead.