06-Gillian-Anderson-Nude-Naked-Sexy.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-Nude-5.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-Nude-Collection-2019-13-624x804.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-Nude-Collection-2019-37.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-Nude-Collection-2019-39.jpg

Gillian-Anderson-Nude-Collection-2019-40.jpg

Discuss.

G

She was a key player in ushering in my career in masturbation. I used to just close my eyes as a lad of 12 and beat it to scenarios of fooling around with her. Innocent times. I was not aware there were so many naked pictures of her out there. Love the bush in the first one in particular.

On a more mature note, she gave a great performance as Maggie in the Crown. She's a good actor and, of course, a loopy cunt irl. Her accent changes depending on which country she's in. She's from Crouch End when she's in the UK and sounds like a WASP when in the States. It's a chicken and egg thing. Is she a good actress because she's a bit of a lunatic or a lunatic because she's a good actress?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
She was a key player in ushering in my career in masturbation. I used to just close my eyes as a lad of 12 and beat it to scenarios of fooling around with her. Innocent times. I was not aware there were so many naked pictures of her out there. Love the bush in the first one in particular.

On a more mature note, she gave a great performance as Maggie in the Crown. She's a good actor and, of course, a loopy cunt irl. Her accent changes depending on which country she's in. She's from Crouch End when she's in the UK and sounds like a WASP when in the States. It's a chicken and egg thing. Is she a good actress because she's a bit of a lunatic or a lunatic because she's a good actress?
Tbh, I've not paid too much attention to her filmography, apart from that X-Files film from 1997. But I trust your opinion, from what I've seen she can act.

And yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many tasteful nude pics of her. I'll have hunt for some more clothed pics though, just to balance things out.

She's definitely gotten better with age...

She was something of a glum cunt in the earlier seasons of the x-files

She's definately matured better than her peers, but I'll take glum cunt early 90s Sully any day of the week.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
the over-40 bong crowd here is into some odd shit, dude.

Don’t mind me, just here to cleanse this thread

View attachment 33311
View attachment 33313
View attachment 33314

you’re nuts if you don’t think there’s anything sexy about a good looking woman in the 50 year range. Most of them have an air of dignity and class about them that millenial and zoomer women totally lack except when it comes time to fuck. When I was in my mid 20s I was fucking this broad in her late 40s.. she was a therapist with her own practice. A real working professional with the pants suit and everything. She used to spit in the palm of her hand before she would jerk me off and I never had to ask to put it in her ass either. They just don’t make women like that anymore.

FatPatsBaps

FatPatsBaps

you’re nuts if you don’t think there’s anything sexy about a good looking woman in the 50 year range. Most of them have an air of dignity and class about them that millenial and zoomer women totally lack except when it comes time to fuck. When I was in my mid 20s I was fucking this broad in her late 40s.. she was a therapist with her own practice. A real working professional with the pants suit and everything. She used to spit in the palm of her hand before she would jerk me off and I never had to ask to put it in her ass either. They just don’t make women like that anymore.
Agreed, although it's definately gotta be the right kind of 50, know what I mean?