• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Ghosts and other supernatural faggotry?

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
I've had two weird experiences, both of which occurred in the same area of my childhood home, one in my bedroom the other right outside my bedroom. I dunno if it was a temporary mental breakdown with vivid hallucinations, but both times I was 100% sober and I know what I saw.

One of them was just a passing guy that I saw out of the corner of my vision when I was reading a book. The other was fucking spooky. I wake up one morning, it was either a weekend or summer because I was nice and relaxed, gonna lie in bed for a minute or two. I have a nice relaxing eye close for a couple of seconds, when I open them there's a woman on my ceiling, directly above me. Best way to describe her is Helena Bonham Carter in the Harry Potter movies, but uglier and older:

She leaves the ceiling and comes flying towards me, I scream and my heart starts pumping. She reaches me and just disappears, I don't physically feel anything, I'm not hurt, I'm just all alone freaking the fuck out. Like what are you supposed to do at that point, tell everyone you saw a ghost? Everyone will think you're either crazy or making it up for the attention.

I've coped with that shit by thinking it was some weird brain thing because I had just woken up, like it was still dreaming or I had fallen back to sleep and had a 3 second nightmare. But I've woken up a lot more times in my life and that shit hasn't happened ever again.
Pretty freaky brotherman. I don’t have any stories like that but I remember back in high school we went to visit this abandoned bed and breakfast type place from the 1930s that was way out in the woods on a lake. It was miles from the road in a pretty remote location. The sun was still out. When we got there there was a chain link fence surrounding the property.. one of my friends hopped the fence first and the rest of us were going to follow but then this old woman came out of the house in a long white dress carrying a rake or shovel or something. She looked like 80 years old with bright white hair. My friend took one look at her did a 180 and leapt right back over the fence and we high tailed it outta there. Don’t know if it was a ghost or what but we all agreed something wasn’t right. To this day I’m still not sure how a woman that old would be able to scale the fence or what she would even be doing there to begin with. Pretty strange

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
mom's family had a humble farmhouse purchased after the civil war. Ancestral patriarch blew his brains out in the master bedroom upstairs, a few infants and some elderly fucks died there too over the generations. My grandparents, mom, dad, aunt, and uncles all had stories about the house. When I was a little kid, my aunt's estranged husband came to kill her and her boyfriend at the house. Her boyfriend caught some lead from the husband, but the boyfriend was better with a gun and fatally shot the husband in the kitchen. The cousins and I all heard ghostly footsteps and mysterious noises there, and the atmosphere in the house was off-putting at best. My aunt sold the house after my grandparents died in 2004 and the house and land have sat empty and overgrown ever since. The house is almost falling over now, my mom and I check in on it whenever I go back home and visit.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
All physical materials certainly are. It has to be made of something if it exists. With or without science ghosts aren't explained, they have no explanatory power. At least with theologians there's some attempt at logic. Ghosts are generally incompatible with traditional western religions.
There has to be stuff our limited brain capacity just cannot comprehend, we are such a minuscule part of the universe, why do we think we have the capacity to understand everything?

Maybe our senses couldn't even comprehend some of the things that exist in the universe, our brain and our senses are miracolous things but they still have limit.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I've had two weird experiences, both of which occurred in the same area of my childhood home, one in my bedroom the other right outside my bedroom. I dunno if it was a temporary mental breakdown with vivid hallucinations, but both times I was 100% sober and I know what I saw.

One of them was just a passing guy that I saw out of the corner of my vision when I was reading a book. The other was fucking spooky. I wake up one morning, it was either a weekend or summer because I was nice and relaxed, gonna lie in bed for a minute or two. I have a nice relaxing eye close for a couple of seconds, when I open them there's a woman on my ceiling, directly above me. Best way to describe her is Helena Bonham Carter in the Harry Potter movies, but uglier and older:

She leaves the ceiling and comes flying towards me, I scream and my heart starts pumping. She reaches me and just disappears, I don't physically feel anything, I'm not hurt, I'm just all alone freaking the fuck out. Like what are you supposed to do at that point, tell everyone you saw a ghost? Everyone will think you're either crazy or making it up for the attention.

I've coped with that shit by thinking it was some weird brain thing because I had just woken up, like it was still dreaming or I had fallen back to sleep and had a 3 second nightmare. But I've woken up a lot more times in my life and that shit hasn't happened ever again.
How many times have you had sleep paralysis? Definitely sounds like shit I go through

I get it a lot, usually only when waking up while sleeping on my back, and it's almost always auditory rather than visual because I'll have covers over my eyes preventing them from being slightly open and seeing anything.

It started out almost physical, like a feeling of someone shouting an inch from my head or intense vibrating as if my head is being shoved into my mattress a bunch.
It happened enough that I could catch myself before anything bad started, so I could just think 'aw fuck' and try to wiggle my extremeties until I can move again.
But you're still in some kinda sleep stage, so I could forget that it's not real within seconds and it'd continue happening.

What's happened lately have been the creepiest but they're still harmless. I've been hearing my parents try to talk to me, telling me to do something or come over there, i'm answering but the conversation isn't going anywhere, if I catch myself long enough I just try to scream to wake myself up cause the realization i'm stuck in a nonsensical conversation pisses me off

for real though you're probably cursed

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
How many times have you had sleep paralysis? Definitely sounds like shit I go through

I get it a lot, usually only when waking up while sleeping on my back
Sleep paralysis is hereditary from what I understand. I also get it when I sleep on my back, and my old man gets it too

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
There has to be stuff our limited brain capacity just cannot comprehend, we are such a minuscule part of the universe, why do we think we have the capacity to understand everything?

Maybe our senses couldn't even comprehend some of the things that exist in the universe, our brain and our senses are miracolous things but they still have limit.
There's obviously stuff the human brain can't comprehend, it's only about 3 pounds of monkey mind meat after all But if people see ghosts they've obviously comprehended it. If it has no explanation or explanatory power it's useless as a proposition. I find it interesting people are willing to this with ghosts but almost no one now claims belief in fairies, pixies, gnomes, elves, goblins, leprechauns, etc., on similar logic. The most likely reason is that those other creatures feel like they would have to exist in a material world. Ghosts get a pass because they're "immaterial", but if they can interact with our world they have to be material. There is no other mechanism to move an object, produce light or sound than by the forces of gravitation, electro-magnetism, and nuclear forces. That's it, a ghost would have to be material. Supposing ghosts are real, what are they? Where does the energy come from and how is it maintained in some kind of homeostasis? What is the implication on the afterlife, God and religion? If ghosts exist it pretty well undermines the importance of Christian spiritual immortality and the resurrection.

I've often wondered if ghost sightings are just a temporal glitch in the matrix. That would explain why people claim to see dead people from the past.

But srsly, it must be frustrating if you do experience something genuinely spooky and everybody thinks you're a whackjob.

G

There's obviously stuff the human brain can't comprehend, it's only about 3 pounds of monkey mind meat after all But if people see ghosts they've obviously comprehended it. If it has no explanation or explanatory power it's useless as a proposition. I find it interesting people are willing to this with ghosts but almost no one now claims belief in fairies, pixies, gnomes, elves, goblins, leprechauns, etc., on similar logic. The most likely reason is that those other creatures feel like they would have to exist in a material world. Ghosts get a pass because they're "immaterial", but if they can interact with our world they have to be material. There is no other mechanism to move an object, produce light or sound than by the forces of gravitation, electro-magnetism, and nuclear forces. That's it, a ghost would have to be material. Supposing ghosts are real, what are they? Where does the energy come from and how is it maintained in some kind of homeostasis? What is the implication on the afterlife, God and religion? If ghosts exist it pretty well undermines the importance of Christian spiritual immortality and the resurrection.
I’d like to subscribe to your newsletter.