• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Ghosts and other supernatural faggotry?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I don't believe in that shit and tend to think people who do are lying, attention seeking cunts, or mentally ill.
However, my oldest friend and his family talk about occurrences in their old home as casually as one would discuss weather.
A beautiful 19th century home they eventually sold at a loss just to get away.
Good, upper middle class white people, too. No incentive to lie.

Anyone?

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Sometimes, I think it would be fun to get a group of friends together to go ghost hunting in some old hospital--or another derelict dumping ground of needles and spray paint cans, anyway. Then I remember I can't be bothered and I have no friends.

1637786536059.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I've had two weird experiences, both of which occurred in the same area of my childhood home, one in my bedroom the other right outside my bedroom. I dunno if it was a temporary mental breakdown with vivid hallucinations, but both times I was 100% sober and I know what I saw.

One of them was just a passing guy that I saw out of the corner of my vision when I was reading a book. The other was fucking spooky. I wake up one morning, it was either a weekend or summer because I was nice and relaxed, gonna lie in bed for a minute or two. I have a nice relaxing eye close for a couple of seconds, when I open them there's a woman on my ceiling, directly above me. Best way to describe her is Helena Bonham Carter in the Harry Potter movies, but uglier and older:

She leaves the ceiling and comes flying towards me, I scream and my heart starts pumping. She reaches me and just disappears, I don't physically feel anything, I'm not hurt, I'm just all alone freaking the fuck out. Like what are you supposed to do at that point, tell everyone you saw a ghost? Everyone will think you're either crazy or making it up for the attention.

I've coped with that shit by thinking it was some weird brain thing because I had just woken up, like it was still dreaming or I had fallen back to sleep and had a 3 second nightmare. But I've woken up a lot more times in my life and that shit hasn't happened ever again.

G

I've had two weird experiences, both of which occurred in the same area of my childhood home, one in my bedroom the other right outside my bedroom. I dunno if it was a temporary mental breakdown with vivid hallucinations, but both times I was 100% sober and I know what I saw.

One of them was just a passing guy that I saw out of the corner of my vision when I was reading a book. The other was fucking spooky. I wake up one morning, it was either a weekend or summer because I was nice and relaxed, gonna lie in bed for a minute or two. I have a nice relaxing eye close for a couple of seconds, when I open them there's a woman on my ceiling, directly above me. Best way to describe her is Helena Bonham Carter in the Harry Potter movies, but uglier and older:

She leaves the ceiling and comes flying towards me, I scream and my heart starts pumping. She reaches me and just disappears, I don't physically feel anything, I'm not hurt, I'm just all alone freaking the fuck out. Like what are you supposed to do at that point, tell everyone you saw a ghost? Everyone will think you're either crazy or making it up for the attention.

I've coped with that shit by thinking it was some weird brain thing because I had just woken up, like it was still dreaming or I had fallen back to sleep and had a 3 second nightmare. But I've woken up a lot more times in my life and that shit hasn't happened ever again.
Sleep paralysis maybe? I don’t know, brothaman. All’s I know is you have great taste in hallucinations [URL]https://m.imgur.com/t/hot/yEsUw64[/URL]

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Not everything in this world is explainable with science.
All physical materials certainly are. It has to be made of something if it exists. With or without science ghosts aren't explained, they have no explanatory power. At least with theologians there's some attempt at logic. Ghosts are generally incompatible with traditional western religions.