WWAW getting ASSFUCKED by Airlines

G

I have 800 in airline credit from a ticket I had to reschedule it march 2020. Cunts won't refund me, only credit. Expires in a month. I have no time off, nowhere to go, nobody to go with. They refuse to extend it.

I feel like a real jerk!

It might be God sending me to Hooligans for a weekend.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I have 800 in airline credit from a ticket I had to reschedule it march 2020. Cunts won't refund me, only credit. Expires in a month. I have no time off, nowhere to go, nobody to go with. They refuse to extend it.

I feel like a real jerk!

It might be God sending me to Hooligans for a weekend.
Did you try saying please? It's gotten me a whole bunch of stuff.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
IMG_20220301_002130.jpg

THEY ARE SCUMBAGSSS!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Listen, maybe to a civilian like you this is no big deal. But I take flights all the time and demand proper treatment. This service is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Not to mention, they didn't even save the extra leg room for my bodyguard. They really motherfucked me.
I ASKED FOR SILK PILLOWS NOT COTTON ONES, DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT SLEEP IS TO BE ABLE TO PERFORM MY CRAFT!!!

FUCKING SCUMBAGSSSS!

IMG_20220301_003723.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Last year I flew home with American, and I literally stood in line to check my bag for an hour and a half, and the line never moved. People were starting to freak out and there was about to be a revolt against the sassy negresses. I took a bunch of shit out of my bag and threw it in the trash so I could carry it on or else I wouldve missed the flight.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Last year I flew home with American, and I literally stood in line to check my bag for an hour and a half, and the line never moved. People were starting to freak out and there was about to be a revolt against the sassy negresses. I took a bunch of shit out of my bag and threw it in the trash so I could carry it on or else I wouldve missed the flight.
I’ve done shit like that too. Can you imagine all the cool pocket knives, souvenirs, drugs, booze, etc all the joggers in TSA come into every single day? You think they’d at least have a more pleasant demeanor. The funny thing is we hardly have any nigs at all in OC, and they ALL seem to work at John Wayne Airport…or are city bus drivers.

G

Take your lady somewhere for a nice dinner and night out in another city. Get a nice hotel room for a night. Should be off-season most places.

Or call out sick and do a 3 day weekend somewhere. My wife and I have gone to Europe for 2 nights before. I have no idea where you live but there are lots of red eyes from the east cost to Europe. You can go Thursday after work, get in a flight at 10-11 and wake up in Paris, Amsterdam or Brussels on Friday morning. Have 2 full days then go back Sunday morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Take your lady somewhere for a nice dinner and night out in another city. Get a nice hotel room for a night. Should be off-season most places.

Or call out sick and do a 3 day weekend somewhere. My wife and I have gone to Europe for 2 nights before. I have no idea where you live but there are lots of red eyes from the east cost to Europe. You can go Thursday after work, get in a flight at 10-11 and wake up in Paris, Amsterdam or Brussels on Friday morning. Have 2 full days then go back Sunday morning.
That's good advice. Only issue is my wife seems pretty serious about leaving me for real this time. What a silly goose. Fawwwwkkinn rough one man, been feeling like ass lately. Kind of worried I'll travel somewhere and just get blackout shitfaced and get in trouble...if I'm going to do that might as well do Hooligans.

G

That's good advice. Only issue is my wife seems pretty serious about leaving me for real this time. What a silly goose. Fawwwwkkinn rough one man, been feeling like ass lately. Kind of worried I'll travel somewhere and just get blackout shitfaced and get in trouble...if I'm going to do that might as well do Hooligans.
Take some other chick then.

Don’t waste money going to shithole Milwaukee. Go to a Con in a good city if you’re going to do something like that.

G

Take some other chick then.

Don’t waste money going to shithole Milwaukee. Go to a Con in a good city if you’re going to do something like that.

I'm going to Hooligans this summer at some point, but I won't waste this on that. They're only letting me spend it on one trip for one person. It's gay as aids.

Is there a cou try that isn't being fags about covid and has loose English speaking women?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

That would be stupid. We're in the middle of a pandemic war, child.

WhereWeAt

No point bitching about a domestic US carrier. They're all about the same and employ the same people at the bottom of the labor pool. So just find one to be loyal to, get miles to fly with their better international partners, and stop bitching.

G

I'm going to Hooligans this summer at some point, but I won't waste this on that. They're only letting me spend it on one trip for one person. It's gay as aids.

Is there a cou try that isn't being fags about covid and has loose English speaking women?
[URL unfurl="true"]https://scificons.com/events/[/URL]

Abu Dhabi this weekend?

G

Taking airplane trips and going to the Airport used to be something you dressed up for, it was a huge deal, very festive...Now it's mostly stressful shit.

G

Taking airplane trips and going to the Airport used to be something you dressed up for, it was a huge deal, very festive...Now it's mostly stressful shit.
I don’t get why people get stressed flying, unless you’re doing it with little kids. My mom used to work at the fucking airport for 20 years and now she freaks out when she travels even though she’s done it 500 times.

I fly standby all the time. Sometimes I get on the flight, sometimes I don’t. It’s annoying but nothing to get worked up over.

G

A long weekend in Europe sounds good but I feel like they're primed for a FALSE FLAG :fighter_sm: