• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Gaston?

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
She was an animal fucker who thought dishes and household items talked to her and were her friends. She was a crazy bitch with daddy issues so she would no doubt lick your ass while sucking your balls at the same time. Nothing would be off the table. Very enticing but she would inevitably turn on you and try to kill or ruin you.

Gaston dodged a bullet and learned a very good lesson about fucking crazy women. He probably went back to that bar and had a 3 on 1 with those big titted wenches. Love the Gaston.

G

The live action version with that Harry Potter twat had to turn him into half a fag because...well, you know

joey-barton-mocks-ibrahimovic-nose-2.gif

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I like that he has a midget that servant that is totally gay for him, so much that he sings the Gaston is Sexy song. But Gaston isn't threatened by this; Gaston is such a manly man that he is secure in his heterosexuality.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]gfsz2fPjjRE[/MEDIA]

His only flaw was loving a Dog fucking harlot and trying to save her from an abusive relationship

I wish there was a movie about this dude when I was growing up, the Beast was a shitty role model
Nice Stockholm Syndrome, stupid.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Apparently Gaston was originally supposed to be a more foppish, fruity character to contrast with the more masculine Beast but that version of Beauty and the Beast was scrapped early on (((for some reason))):

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Another thread on this prick? Fuck is wrong with you.

oh well I remember one of you called the Beast a “ManBearPig” and that still got a niggas ribs.

Forum Clout
I like the Pocahontas villain that sings the subtle Savages song. Fucking kikes.
That song is so ham-fisted and had the opposite effect on me as a little kid. I remember getting excited for the English and hoping they'd wipe out those savages. Ratcliffe is a great villain, he just wanted gold and prestige and thought killing indians was the best way to attain both. The guy from Hunchback of Notre Dame was probably the most sympathetic and likeable villain they ever made as he was trying to save Paris from a gypsy infestation.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Bunch of Disney villains are out of the fruit basket and sound like rink Ant: Scar, Jafar, Hades, King John...