• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Fred 'Pussy bitch boy' Norris?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
41344-fred-norris-at-work-quiz-question-780-hss.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I've never found him to be a key part of the show, and have never understood the reverence. Another thin-skinned douche who can sling it but not take it.

The worst is when he tries to act like a tough guy. I remember once he threatened to "knock Sal's block off". Wow such a tough guy threatening some pudgy little 5'6 Italian who's scared of his own wife.

Old faggot.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Never listened to Howard much so I never understood what he did.

Howard was the ship steerer, Robin is…Robin. Jackie was the joke writer. Billy West did voices. Gary was a punching bag and producer.

Fred did….sound drops?

Am I getting this right?
Robin was his outrage shield with a black woman he could do an hour on blacks at the movies complete with Amos and Andy voice or have a literal klansman on regularly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Never listened to Howard much so I never understood what he did.

Howard was the ship steerer, Robin is…Robin. Jackie was the joke writer. Billy West did voices. Gary was a punching bag and producer.

Fred did….sound drops?

Am I getting this right?
No, he was allegedly the “impression guy” for a while then just stopped out of nowhere for like five years. Obviously because he was bad at it then Billy West came aboard and is arguably the most prolific cartoon voice actor of all time and Fred “Pussy Boy Faggot” Norris started doing them again out of nowhere. He’s such a faggot and I hate him. Love to see my Fred “Pussy Boy Faggot” Norris meme catching on. He’s the fucking worst.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The worst is when he tries to act like a tough guy. I remember once he threatened to "knock Sal's block off". Wow such a tough guy threatening some pudgy little 5'6 Italian who's scared of his own wife.

Old faggot.
He got blackout drunk at his bachelor party, got a lap dance from a man, and then cried hysterically.

G

My knowledge of Stern doesn't extend much further than Private Parts (the movie not the book - I'm an O&A guy all the way!). It was funny how little Fred is shown in the film though. He's of no importance whatsoever. Obviously the whole thing is the Howard show, but Robin is at least presented as a somewhat needed ingredient to the show's success. Fred is furniture. I don't think he even has any lines other than an "on-air" Nixon impression. Nice contribution, stupid