• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Fox News never believing the election was stolen

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Also,

Mark Dice used to call in to Hannity's radio show and ask him about shit and i think he would just hang up or say he didn't know what he was talking about. this was a decade ago and all the shit Dice asked him became issues years later.

Tucker is "okay". He doesn't call out niggers thou.

Bill O' Reilly is still the faggot of all faggots. There clip of him screaming at some dinner event because Al frakilin (sp) provoked him in front of a crowd of people. lol. Funny also, Manson made him like like a dumb ass by going on his show and not feeding his bullshit and just staying clam.

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
I'm normally not a middle of the road guy, but I think it could have been stolen and it could not have been stolen -- both are really equally plausible and arguable. The shenanigans pulled though were much worse than normal -- the system did not want Trump, and there's no way I believe that Biden got more votes than anyone else running for president ever. And Fox News calling Arizona at like 5pm Eastern was such bullshit.

I saw a 4Chan thing a few months after the election where some guy had, in October, posted and said something to the effect of they're planning to use conservative media to announce Biden wins. You never know if the guy really had intel or was just a sperg who was right. I can't find the posting, but it's probably here buried somewhere and I probably posted it.

I do think Trump set up those people in Jan 6 so that he could exit 'gracefully' and they could take Twitter away so he wouldn't be accountable.

:fighter_lg:

G

People didn’t turn out in droves to vote for Biden, they turned out to vote against Trump. Trump fucked himself and looked like a super fag pushing the vax and not going all in, one way or another on January 6th.
Yeah Trump's a vax cuck and he's responsible for killing a lot of people with the gook juice. But...

200915144105-08-two-campaigns.jpg

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I don't know if it was stolen. I know 81 million people did not vote for Biden. That's just retarded.