WWAW ferrets?

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
cool things about ferrets as pets

if you have cats, they will adopt your baby ferret and teach him how to be a cat. they will teach it where you are supposed to shit and all that. at least thats what my grandparents told me and they had many ferrets

i hear they stink tho

Jizz

My cousin Scooter had one. It would steal shit from him like his keys or glasses and hide them! It slept most of the time but then he'd wake up and run around acting crazy. It shit a lot but the shit didn't smell for some reason. You have to make sure they have their scent gland removed.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I'll keep this brief...

I had them when I was a kid and they were pretty cool. They do stink (even with the gland removed) but there's something you can put in their water which gets rid of most of the smell. Bathing them too much actually makes it worse. The one male I had was big enough that he would just chill on my shoulders most of the time whenever I was reading, doing homework, or gaming. They are trainable but some are more stubborn than others. Out of the three I had, two knew to seek out their litter box when they had to go and would remember to go before coming out of the cage. The third one was just nuts. We had to check pockets when doing laundry because they would curl up and sleep in clothes in the hamper.

They do hoard anything shiny or smelly and will make caches of these things around the house. This was a bit of a problem because my mother made and repaired jewelry so they would occasionally make off with that shit. The female would raid my hamper and steal my socks. I caught her a couple times actually trying to drag away one of the shoes I wore to mow the lawn. I lost my keys for a week because the female stole them out of my hamper and made a new cache under the kitchen cabinets. The crazy one dove into a bowl of chilli I had in my hands once and was making all sorts of weird noises I never heard it make before, like it was attacking something, then bit and latched onto my hand when I tried to pull him out.

They're sneaky little fuckers.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
The girl who lived in the unit next to me at university had 3 of them. She would walk two of them on a leash. I guess the 3rd one didn’t like walks or wasn’t good on a leash. Everywhere she went there would be a crowd of people asking her questions. A 15 min walk would take an hour because of that. I think she enjoyed the attention though because she was otherwise unremarkable.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
The girl who lived in the unit next to me at university had 3 of them. She would walk two of them on a leash. I guess the 3rd one didn’t like walks or wasn’t good on a leash. Everywhere she went there would be a crowd of people asking her questions. A 15 min walk would take an hour because of that. I think she enjoyed the attention though because she was otherwise unremarkable.
Her living space must have smelled wonderful.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I had two back in the day because the girl I was with wanted them. I didn’t want them because everyone told me ferrets were disgusting and smelly but they weren’t really that gross. They ended up being pretty cool and would play with my cats all the time.