WWAW Ezra Pound?

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
pound.jpeg

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I just was reading the Ezra miller thread, and spew through all the Roy Cohen-esque takes in that thread.

Then, I come to this thread, and it just hits you in the face ...........I get a feeling that people on this forum don't like jewish people

G

American anti-semitism is controlled. Be careful, OP...hope yours is performaTive aswell:

JHVKJ.jpg

G

He did radio broadcasts for Fascist Italy. He was imprisoned by ZOG for thirteen years for treason, without a trial. Who else is controlled opposition? Hitler?
Absolutely he was controlled opposition. The debate (in my head) is whether Hitler was in on it, or a useful idiot. I'm leaning on the former.

Israel would not exist without Hitler demonizing and terrorizing European Jews (who've been in Europe since at least the medieval era) and forcing them out of fear, to relocate and colonize this barren desert without much natural resources, but important geopolitical significance.

Absolutely he was controlled opposition. The debate (in my head) is whether Hitler was in on it, or a useful idiot. I'm leaning on the former.

Israel would not exist without Hitler demonizing and terrorizing European Jews (who've been in Europe since at least the medieval era) and forcing them out of fear, to relocate and colonize this barren desert without much natural resources, but important geopolitical significance.
The Balfour Declaration was in 1917.

G

Please, refrain from snorting the Alex Jones supplements.

-Barren land...full of bedouins and people growing olives
-Ottoman Empire (sick man of Europe) on its death knell, loses it to Britain
-Balfour Dec
-British Mandate of Palestine: A western colony in the heart of "the Orient"
-Colony needs development, industry...people
-Hitler: No qualms with the Britsh Empire, staunchly "anti-international communism"
-(((WW2)))
-Colony now has millions of holocaust survivors and is a viable, westernized, industrialized country that can impose itself on the region
-You're welcome Adolf.

-Barren land...full of bedouins and people growing olives
-Ottoman Empire (sick man of Europe) on its death knell, loses it to Britain
-Balfour Dec
-British Mandate of Palestine: A western colony in the heart of "the Orient"
-Colony needs development, industry...people
-Hitler: No qualms with the Britsh Empire, staunchly "anti-international communism"
-(((WW2)))
-Colony now has millions of holocaust survivors and is a viable, westernized, industrialized country that can impose itself on the region
-You're welcome Adolf.
Adolf could only do so much. God himself hasn't been able to eradicate this vermin race. Adolf tried tho.