• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW ethnic stereotypes

G

"Only an Irishman can fool the Devil, only a Jew can fool an Irishman, and only a Greek can fool a Jew."
that reminds me of the story behind jack o lanterns, an Irish folktale of a guy named Stingy Jack who makes deals with the devil but tricks him out of his end of the bargain both times so he wont go to hell. When he dies they wont let him into heaven either on account of making the deals in the first place so his spirit is wandering the world and will enter gourds and pumpkins and of course since it's Ireland, potatoes.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I'm glad there's a general dislike for the Irish here.

They really are the worst. I grew up with Boston Irish and I'm not joking when some of them are just as bad as the black fellas or even worse.
"The hospitable and generous Irishman has almost no friendship for any race but his own. As laborer and politician he detests the Italian. Between him and the German American citizen there is great gulf fixed…but the most naturalized thing for the Americanized Irishman is to drive out all other foreigners, whatever may be their religious tenets."-Jew York Times, 1880