WWAW entitled dipshits quitting their jobs just before a giant market crash?

G

Aka "The Great Resignation"

[MEDIA=youtube]vjW58OrBvAw[/MEDIA]

In just a few months these people are going to be frantically filling out job applications with inexplicable several month long career gaps.

Everybody who absconds from responsibilities to chase freedom ends up just drinking and playing video games and eating junk food all day. Essentially what Patrick does.

Last edited by a moderator:
In just a few months these people are going to be frantically filling out job applications with inexplicable several month long career gaps.
A lot of times when a YouTuber drops everything "because freedom", they have a safety net bigger than most people will see working for decades. This guy essentially admits as much but says "Well I still have to have a job..." before following it up with admitting YouTube is paying and he's still doing freelance shit.

This is like those "I retired at 30 and you'll never guess how" articles, and then you read one paragraph and the entire thing is they come from rich parents who financed everything to begin with. I feel sorry for any wagie who takes this cocksuckers advice at face value, but he specifically will never have to regret his decision.

G

A lot of times when a YouTuber drops everything "because freedom", they have a safety net bigger than most people will see working for decades. This guy essentially admits as much but says "Well I still have to have a job..." before following it up with admitting YouTube is paying and he's still doing freelance shit.

This is like those "I retired at 30 and you'll never guess how" articles, and then you read one paragraph and the entire thing is they come from rich parents who financed everything to begin with. I feel sorry for any wagie who takes this cocksuckers advice at face value, but he specifically will never have to regret his decision.
He is a coding youtuber whose channel received a huge bump from the COVID "learn to code because muh work remote" crowd. It's gonna be a ghost town once the tech bubble pops and people don't want to spend 2 years learning how to code for $35k starting salary. He's gonna have to start applying to jobs again in a year or so that pay half as much as what he was making, and he's gonna have to explain his year-long career gap and dozens of videos talking about how stupid it is to work for a boss.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
drinking and playing video games
BpyAdig_d (1)~2.jpg

G

Aka "The Great Resignation"

[MEDIA=youtube]vjW58OrBvAw[/MEDIA]

Everybody who absconds from responsibilities to chase freedom ends up just drinking and playing video games and eating junk food all day. Essentially what Patrick does.
I agree except the 1.7 prevented him from having a job to quit.

G

He is a coding youtuber whose channel received a huge bump from the COVID "learn to code because muh work remote" crowd. It's gonna be a ghost town once the tech bubble pops and people don't want to spend 2 years learning how to code for $35k starting salary. He's gonna have to start applying to jobs again in a year or so that pay half as much as what he was making, and he's gonna have to explain his year-long career gap and dozens of videos talking about how stupid it is to work for a boss.
I had this talk with a family member who is a senior and contemplating working as a power lineman, but just until he's 28 and rich from his investments and real estate and he threw in my face that I'm rich (I'm not) and no longer work and live off investments? He wants what i have after working 8 years not 30 in tougher environment. I pointed out I invested not for wealth but rather to outpace inflation and ended up lucky and I had no problem working for others for decades because the lessened responsibilities. I explained how running what amounts to hotel is in someways harder than going to work. The young people all hate being told what to do, they'll all be broke.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
working is easy, its the bosses and corporate shit that get in the way

i def think people should try to live like a bum for as long as they can if they never have, makes you appreciate having a job and little things like that