WWAW Ellen's ex girlfriend drunk driving

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1659837068504.png

Nice driving, bitch.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Supposedly she crashed into a garage or something, and when bystanders attempted to help her, she backed up, drove away, then crashed into an apartment building and started a big fire. Every indication is that she was all fucked up.
She was supposedly on a podcast like an hour before talking about how she was drunk and pilled up. 60 firefighters responded to the scene because there was so much chaos. And this angry dyke pig will tell us to drive bikes to work and have no air conditioning during summers because of global warming.

She was supposedly on a podcast like an hour before talking about how she was drunk and pilled up. 60 firefighters responded to the scene because there was so much chaos. And this angry dyke pig will tell us to drive bikes to work and have no air conditioning during summers because of global warming.
She actually hit the apartment building first. Then when everyone ran over to help, she threw it into reverse, then sped away, and there's footage of her flying down a street after this crash. Then she plowed into a house and started a major fire that essentially destroyed the house. There's footage of her thrashing around on the stretcher when they're hauling her away, too.

Bitch got herpes from her old man who’d molest her, don’t blame her for being a wack job.

"This escape to another world, she says, stemmed from being sexually abused by her father, Donald Heche, a seemingly devout Christian who she found out was gay as he lay dying of AIDS in 1983.

"He raped me, he stuck his dick in my mouth, he fondled me, he put me on all fours, and had sex with me," says Heche, qualifying that the abuse started when she was a toddler, years that she can't remember clearly.

"I think it's always hard for children to talk about abuse because it is only memory. I didn't carry around a tape recorder … I didn't chisel anything in stone … Anybody can look and say, 'Well how do you know for sure?' And that's one of the most painful things about it. You don't."

Heche says she had herpes as a young girl, but she does not know if her mother knew she was being molested by her father. "I had a rash, I had sores, I had welts on my nose and on my lips." When she found out her father had AIDS, she feared for her life."

He really Cumia'd her good.