WWAW Eckhart Tolle?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
My sister is all in with guy, she's a bit of a spiritual hippie type so i don't like him out of principal.

I am always extremely skeptical by those self help gurus, they always seem to have other motives (easy money, fame), or are just rehashing already established philosophical ideas.

I prefer ancient philosophy to help me guide my life, the stoics, the greeks.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
My sister is all in with guy, she's a bit of a spiritual hippie type so i don't like him out of principal.

I am always extremely skeptical by those self help gurus, they always seem to have other motives (easy money, fame), or are just rehashing already established philosophical ideas.

Sure, always great to go to the source. I try hard to not judge and just evaluate how something works for me. I scoffed at The Power of Now my whole life - it was an Oprah Book Club selection, so of course I was too cool for it. And then when I read it I wished I had 25 years ago.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Sure, always great to go to the source. I try hard to not judge and just evaluate how something works for me. I scoffed at The Power of Now my whole life - it was an Oprah Book Club selection, so of course I was too cool for it. And then when I read it I wished I had 25 years ago.
I have my biases of course, maybe i would really like his ideas, who knows.

From the videos i have seen of him he seems to have the right intentions, and if he has helped your life for the better i'm glad.

G

They are all grifters...nobody's got the answers bro, NOBODY

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
t-tell me to clean my room pls, so I can give you some gibs
Clean your room bucko!

ywu3yjo3ijz71.jpg

G

Eat well, workout, read, think about what future you want, don't jack off every day...bam... self helped.
Its like the tale of Pinocchio! He jacked his wooden pecker every bloody day! And meanwhile the cricket, who represents morality, was like "Hey man... don't do that! Give your life meaning!"

Harry Powell

I’m not so sure that Tolle is “self-help”. If anything I found the Power of Now to be much more inline with a meditative practice.

Harry Powell

Yeah thats embarrassing. I'd ask CovidCumia for help before that pill popping depressed cunt.
I actually don’t mind that he’s a benzo-addict. If his advice is helpful to your life then his advice is good. I think his advice for man children is fantastic, bc IME it’s all the basic shit that Boomer parents should have taught but never did.