• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW dumb MFer's at the gas pump?

Forum Clout
I'm talking like stupid fucks smoking a cigarette and shit right at the pump. I'm normally a laid back guy but nothing gets me heated like this shit. I was traveling across states today to be with family for mother's day and I stopped to get gas and this dumb beaner on the other side of me is filling up the gas container he uses when he mows white people lawns. He has it on the ground while he's filling it and then picks it up and puts it on the tailgate and continues filling it. There's fucking warning signs and stickers on the goddamn pumps telling you not to do that shit because it can easily cause explosions do to some faggoty science reasons. So I says to the guy "You're supposed to fill that on the ground. It could explode up there." He just shrugs at me like a dumb fuck. I go "I guess you don't give a shit..." He tries to act tough and goes "What did you say?!" So I says again "GUESS YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT" and he just makes some pissy face at me. Like I said, I'm on the way to see family so I don't want to escalate it anymore so I just said "Hope it doesn't explode." But I really wanted to say "I HOPE IT EXPLODES RIGHT IN YOUR FACE YOU STUPID FUCKIN BEANER!".

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I'm talking like stupid fucks smoking a cigarette and shit right at the pump. I'm normally a laid back guy but nothing gets me heated like this shit. I was traveling across states today to be with family for mother's day and I stopped to get gas and this dumb beaner on the other side of me is filling up the gas container he uses when he mows white people lawns. He has it on the ground while he's filling it and then picks it up and puts it on the tailgate and continues filling it. There's fucking warning signs and stickers on the goddamn pumps telling you not to do that shit because it can easily cause explosions do to some faggoty science reasons. So I says to the guy "You're supposed to fill that on the ground. It could explode up there." He just shrugs at me like a dumb fuck. I go "I guess you don't give a shit..." He tries to act tough and goes "What did you say?!" So I says again "GUESS YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT" and he just makes some pissy face at me. Like I said, I'm on the way to see family so I don't want to escalate it anymore so I just said "Hope it doesn't explode." But I really wanted to say "I HOPE IT EXPLODES RIGHT IN YOUR FACE YOU STUPID FUCKIN BEANER!".
Gang 1.JPG