WWAW drinking piss?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Got hammered last month and accidentally drank my friends piss when he pissed in a Coke can. Tasted like wood chips and oak. Wasn’t the worst thing in the world tbh.

Couple weeks ago. I pissed in a water bottle im not sure why. Fell asleep and woke up really really fucking thirsty. Completely forgot I did that. Then proceeded to chug my own piss. I stay hydrated so it really didn’t have much taste at all.

Also when I was a young teenager. all my friends would randomly pick a person and hold them down. Then everyone took turns very aggressively rubbed their spread asshole over the persons face. One of the rules were if you tried to resist, the process would start all over. If you resisted too much you got hit.

That ended up turning into a game where we flipped a coin if you chose wrong you had to take a punch to the face or lick someone’s gooch. The trick to that is when someone’s licking your gooch, you forget all gentlemanly sportsmanship and stop holding your balls so your friend accidentally licks your nut sack.

Last edited:
bd4479185e96f451e2c4837516a82bdd.jpg
You want the yellow one. Wear it on the right side.

Got hammered last month and accidentally drank my friends piss when he pissed in a Coke can. Tasted like wood chips and oak. Wasn’t the worse thing in the world tbh.

Couple weeks ago. I pissed in a water bottle im not sure why. Fell asleep and woke up really really fucking thirsty. Completely forgot I did that. Then proceeded to chug my own piss. I stay hydrated so it really didn’t have much taste at all.

Also when I was a young teenager. all my friends would randomly pick a person and hold them down. Then everyone took turns very aggressively rubbed their spread asshole over the persons face. One of the rules were if you tried to resist, the process would start all over. If you resisted too much you got hit.

That ended up turning into a game where we flipped a coin if you chose wrong you had to take a punch to the face or lick someone’s gooch. The trick to that is when someone’s licking your gooch, you forget all gentlemanly sportsmanship and stop holding your balls so your friend accidentally licks your nut sack.
Sounds like Norton would have loved to have been in your friend group.

CumiaPoodle

Nigga wtf
Yeah dude. One day we dared one of the blacks to hold down and kiss the smallest spic we had for a couple of honey buns and these knock off twinkies. After that we all started greeting each other by kissing one another on the lips.

Keep in mind I grew up in a very very dangerous neighborhood. each one of those dudes were tough dudes. But when you’re poor as fuck you have to be creative to have fun.

Whenever someone would get a girlfriend they really liked it was countdown until one of your friends fucked her. Then you’d be hanging out with all your friends not understanding why people were making odd comments to you that everyone else was laughing at. It would eventually come out. You cried then everyone would make fun of you for it. But then it was your turn to fuck someone else’s girlfriend.

> Whenever someone would get a girlfriend they really liked it was countdown until one of your friends fucked her. Then you’d be hanging out with all your friends not understanding why people were making odd comments to you that everyone else was laughing at. It would eventually come out. You cried then everyone would make fun of you for it. But then it was your turn to fuck someone else’s girlfriend.

That's the one thing I can relate to.

I grew up in a fairly rural area. So, between about 16 to 20 pretty much everyone in that age group ends up fucking each other at least once. And of course the timeline can be a bit messed up. There is "overlap".

One of my friends talked to his dad about this and his dad was like "Son, it was the same thing back in my day".

I think I was the only one of my friend group to move to the "big city" and upgrade to a hotter big city girl based on looks rather than the fact that she lives in spitting distance of your farmhouse.

CumiaPoodle

Ye
> Whenever someone would get a girlfriend they really liked it was countdown until one of your friends fucked her. Then you’d be hanging out with all your friends not understanding why people were making odd comments to you that everyone else was laughing at. It would eventually come out. You cried then everyone would make fun of you for it. But then it was your turn to fuck someone else’s girlfriend.

That's the one thing I can relate to.

I grew up in a fairly rural area. So, between about 16 to 20 pretty much everyone in that age group ends up fucking each other at least once. And of course the timeline can be a bit messed up. There is "overlap".

One of my friends talked to his dad about this and his dad was like "Son, it was the same thing back in my day".

I think I was the only one of my friend group to move to the "big city" and upgrade to a hotter big city girl based on looks rather than the fact that she lives in spitting distance of your farmhouse.
I’d like to one day get the fuck out of here and move to a more rural part of America. Get away from my retarded friends. Get a farm bitch. but I’m in my late 20s and I’m bouncing from shitty job to shitty job. Been moving from apartment to shitty apartment since I was 19. I’m really considering getting a fake degree from a shitty school in something non skill based or something I can learn with books and YouTube. Since I’m not completely retarded. I want a better life somewhere out of NY. I just don’t know where to start. Sorry for the venting man it’s just been on my mind a lot lately, how badly I want to change everything about my life and the kind of person I am.

CumiaPoodle

I accidentally drank my own piss like last week. Was gonna make this post but cooler heads prevailed
Is it customary when you’re in the service to cum in a little red solo cup. Swap it with your friend to drink then whoever looks the happiest when it’s done gets the shit beat out of them? Or was my marine friend just playing a trick on me?