WWAW dealing with friends trans kids

So a freind has a girl now a boy. Basically a bit of a tom boy. He has another daughter who is a "they" who has cartoon clown make up ( I don't know how else to call it) and I don't even know where to start when addressing it. We are having a gathering this weekend and I just don't know if I want to be seen with the clown. What is it? I don't know where to start with it all?

G

So a freind has a girl now a boy. Basically a bit of a tom boy. He has another daughter who is a "they" who has cartoon clown make up ( I don't know how else to call it) and I don't even know where to start when addressing it. We are having a gathering this weekend and I just don't know if I want to be seen with the clown. What is it? I don't know where to start with it all?
I wouldn't be friends with anyone who had failed their kids to that degree.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I told a buddy his kids were rotten pricks after he decided to bring them over my place when I threw a BBQ a couple years back. He was offended that I said it but he needed to hear it.

They came over a few times since then and the kids are silent because my buddy told them I was super mean.

Funny shit.

G

Don't enable child abuse. If they allowed these things to get this far they probably won't listen to reason, but you have to either let them know how fucked up it is or just cut them out of your life. Really sad that people would allow this to happen to their own offspring. Sick fucking world.

EraGodless

I expect creatives to break down these issues into easily manageable chunks for me.

I ask myself what would stealthygeek do?

And the answer is: groom them.
I can't tell whether or not I'm enraged by Patrick tweeting this with a straight face or I should be laughing hysterically at his delusions of grandeur- Is it anger inducing because you know this fat stupid asshole graduated hs with a 1.78 GPA, or is it genuinely hilarious that a fat dumb asshole who literally squeaked by hs, thinks that people are waiting for him to breakdown the most complex issues of out time so that we can understand it.

Have an adults only gathering.

G

Don't go and cut that faggot friend of yours out
This is a correct answer.
very easy solution to all this: don't have friends

I'm not trying to be facetious. I just snicker to myself at all this bullshit you "regular people" go through....just be a lonely asshole who takes splendor in not being annoyed by other people
This is also a correct answer. Maybe even better.