WWAW dating 2 girls at once?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I'll make a more faggy descriptive post for why i'm asking, maybe i dunno

I want to only date 1 girl but both have their positives and negatives, I'm wondering how soon you think you find out if a gal isn't shit, cause the early part is easy when you know you're into eachother it's puppy love shit.

give a story if you have one

G

Yeah I date multiple "chicks" at once... then fawk (fuck) the one who puts out until she hates me, usually takes a month, then rinse and repeat.

“chicks”

DB17DC70-0B5F-4648-875B-ACE250F17F52.png

G

I'll make a more faggy descriptive post for why i'm asking, maybe i dunno

I want to only date 1 girl but both have their positives and negatives, I'm wondering how soon you think you find out if a gal isn't shit, cause the early part is easy when you know you're into eachother it's puppy love shit.

give a story if you have one
I fooled around with this chick I used to work with (dumb I know I worked in the service industry though where shotgunning is a thing) who was a stick of dynamite in the sack.

This broad was seriously as the old timers would say very loosey goosey (I didn’t come up with the phrase). Nice tits, great poke out booty and not nearly as retarded as most women are especially compared to ‘ladies’ in their early twenties.

Again, this was no gigantic conquest by any means. Just google village bicycle.

I never got a no from her while at the same time I was really interested in this other girl that worked the same job. She was also very cute and we had some similar interests. She also knew I was fucking said bicycle.

I figured I’d grow out of it but gat damn that pussy was choice. She was a nice girl but she didn’t appreciate that kinda thing so I guess this doesn’t really speak to the OP. I’ve just been drinking a lot. And I’m bored.

tl;dr there’s a lot of Hungarians and Hispanics in my neighborhood.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Go into more detail on what their positives and negatives are.

I think you should always go after the one with more potential for a long term relationship, because the one that is the sluttiest and you want to fuck the most, well, that magic wears off pretty quickly. Even if you give up on the "nicer" girl at some point, it's more of an achievement that you fucked a lady with value. The guaranteed good fucks are the cheapest.

One of the girls I'm after right now has everything: she's exotic, she sings opera, she's naturally gorgeous, she's into conspiracy theories (she doesn't know about the Jews yet lol, what a novice), her figure is PERFECT and has big titties, she doesn't have a penis and she has a cute voice. Even if her fucking is say, 5/10, you can't give up and go for an achievable 10/10 fuck who's an 8/10 looks-wise because EVERYBODY HAS AND THERE'S NOTHING TO BE LEARNED OR GAINED FROM FUCKING HER. In fact, you're more pathetic for fucking a girl who everybody has fucked.

The only thing you gain out of that scenario is cumming, but really the best cums come from long term relationship fucking where it's not just "love em and leave em" but when you spend a long weekend doing nothing but fucking, watching TV and eating, wash rinse and repeat. Those are the times you cherish, not "durr lol had some drinks with a slut and we fucked and I can't remember anything."

Also you should probably listen to more Rammstein you homo.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I was usually able to figure out if a girl was shit after fucking them a few times. Try that with both and see who's more tolerable then dump the garbage one. I'm also probably not the best person to be taking this kind of advice from. What's that Mr. Hutz?

Are either of them more into you than the other? If so, definitely go with the more interested one, assuming there's no other major differences between them.

You're aiming for that relationship sweet spot where your girlfriend has a lingering doubt whether she's good/hot/interesting etc enough for you.

Just enough doubt and she'll appreciate you and try to keep you happy. But not too much where you take her for granted and she slowly starts to resent you.