WWAW Daniel Day Lewis

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I know everybody likes to suck him off for being so great. In the spirit of keeping things above all else, real - this post will be no different.

I respect the fuck out of him for being an actual method actor and not some hack who thinks they are. Bonus points for not giving a shit about being famous and having the discipline to say no to projects he isn’t interested in. It’s clear the guy has a tremendous work ethic.

I recently watched Last of the Mohicans again - that movie is fucking fantastic from start to finish. Magua is a real ass dude and hugely underrated villain.

There will be Blood is also great. He was so good that he was able to counteract awful Paul Dano and his ridiculous overacting as the townie preacher.

Obviously there’s a number of other examples but WWAW DDL?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Gangs of New York was utterly forgettable

True. He was great in it but Di Caprio and Diaz were horribly miscast in that film. Leo still looked about 15 back then and you're supposed to find him believable as an adversary for this guy...

daniel-day-lewis-gangs-of-new-york-promo-750x422.jpg

Fuck off.

Monk

I get why people didn't like the movie but DDL as Lincoln was one of the best portrayals of a historical figure I've seen. The movie would have been a lot better if they had done some battle scenes though. The little bits and pieces of fighting/battlefield shots that were included looked really good. Some action would have helped the overall pacing of the movie a lot.