• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW Dan being a poser

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
It wasn't a discord guy either.

I downloaded the app once to speak to someone I'd started chatting with on the sub who said his wife had worked with Pat selling insurance and he was going to get me some kind of info on something... then he said something really sus that made me delete it. Sometimes I think about who that really was.
The difference is you aren't a faggot. Dan is guilty of being one

It wasn't a discord guy either.

I downloaded the app once to speak to someone I'd started chatting with on the sub who said his wife had worked with Pat selling insurance and he was going to get me some kind of info on something... then he said something really sus that made me delete it. Sometimes I think about who that really was.
What'd he say that was "sus"?
download (3).jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
Discord can suck me off. All I ask of any of you faggots is to make me laugh and you're in my good books. I don't care if it's some low effort shit or not. Dan has made me laugh a lot. There's not a lot of people here who haven't made me laugh at least once. JDA's in that small pile. Even fucking CuntFucker makes me laugh when he's shitting on us and not posting assholes. We can all be mean as fuck to eachother and still not hate eachother. A lot has changed. I used to be vicious to people I genuinely like on reddit. Look at how Artie and Bam's interactions have changed, etc. And that mean shit was always funny to me.

Last edited: