WWAW da swimming?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Had a good running regiment going for the last few months but I’ve injured my leg and need to switch exercises to avoid turning into a Patrick S. Thomas/Pat/Rick Tomlinson/Joseph Cumia.

I have a bike and ride to work most days and that gets me at least 7 miles or so if I take the longer routes, but now that I’m trying to recover from the leg problem, I can’t add my run to that workout. Near my place they built a new pool facility so I was thinking I can go there and get some good resistance-free exercise. They also have a gym facility.

I swam in high school right up until college and I wish I’d stuck with it, even if it is a faggot sport.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I've let myself get out of shape in the last few years, but nothing I can't get back to. For now, though, while I'm not crushing 250 on the bench I love doing laps. Hell, sometimes I'll just swim underwater, twisting around like a fish to stretch my muscles a bit.

The temperature variance kills me tho. Some days it's too cold, some days too warm. I'm a bitch when it comes to cold water.

EDIT: oh yeah, both my kids swim. they love it and it's helped them build up leg strength for soccer.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Swimming is really a perfect exercise, not just but for the body, but the mind. It reminds you how inferior the world is when they die of thirst or dysentery and I'm just in the Sonoran Desert splashing around in thousands of gallons of clean water. I distinctly remember during the 2016 Olympics they were praising a swimming negress because her African country had no swimming pools.

G

Wait quietly for the knock, atalker.
Fuckin A!

we're the matrix, nigga
I'm starting to believe it! I want to show a picture of this chick but it will IMMEDIATELY dox me on here (we met in a very odd place) she's fine as FUCK tho. I'm going to overlook how much younger she is than me to smash as well 😉

Oh yea.... I'm pullin a Cumia (oh wait no I'm not this girl's older than drinking age)

Swimming is really a perfect exercise, not just but for the body, but the mind. It reminds you how inferior the world is when they die of thirst or dysentery and I'm just in the Sonoran Desert splashing around in thousands of gallons of clean water. I distinctly remember during the 2016 Olympics they were praising a swimming negress because her African country had no swimming pools.
Hempstead?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Hempstead?
Daniah Hagul. Bitch trained in Malta.

In Libya, women are discouraged from wearing swimwear in public, making female competitive swimmers rare but not unprecedented.[1] Following political upheaval in 2011, the Libyan Swimming Federation and Libyan Olympic Committee have struggled with funding.[1][3] Swimming pools and clubs also became scarce in Libya after 2011. In spite of the challenges she faced, Hagul qualified for the FINA World Swimming Championships 2015 in Kazan, Russia where she competed in the 100 metre and the 50 metre breaststroke events.[2] Hagul achieved a personal best time of 1:28.59 in the 100 metre breaststroke.[2][4] She placed 68th in the event.[4]
After her national swimming federation was not able to finance Hagul's trip to Rio de Janeiro for the Olympics.[1][3] To finance the trip, Hagul turned to a crowdfunding campaign which proved successful.[1][3] Hagul was the only woman to compete for Libya at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

Nice job placing 68th at World's, bitch. I'm sure that crowdfunding was more needed for you to splish and splash than getting food and medicine to your people. At least she didn't steal from truckers.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm doing real well. I put 250 on the bench, sit and tweet, then take it off and go for protein tacos.
it’s true, my injury doesn’t help, but I’m also a clinically-obsessed cyberstalking, nazi, fascist incel who sits in my basement. I will never have the fortitude or broad chest shoulders to compete in marathons, drive mustangs, *and* cheer at all the right moments in cape fag movies. Fawk.