Wwaw da real estate bubble?

G

I can sell my place and make a hefty sum and rent till the bubble pops.
Is this gonna crash and burn or what?

E1574186-8DB0-4DBF-BA83-4EA6E821AF2E.jpeg

Too much of a gamble imo. The Chinese investors don’t give a shit about rising interest rates ova hea and they buy everything up with cash. Had a few friends with the same idea sell their houses and watch that shit continue to climb and price themselves outta the market. If you don’t mind relocating to the midwest if it doesn’t pan out, then go for it. I’m in California so my outlook may look a little different than yours (more gay).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A 2BR condo in my area was less than 100k 5 years ago. Same ones right now are selling at just over 200k, and selling within days of being on the market.
I bought in 2018 and I’m glad I did, my place has gone up 60-70k just sitting. Even then certain areas would go quick, one place was on the market for less than 10 days I put an offer in and 3 other offers came in the same morning - one was cash which of course they went with.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
My second home has increased over 300% in value in the last couple of years which is insane. Even more insane is that it is so rural I can only get satellite internet. And the road it is on is so rough that not a single company would pave it for a price where you would think that it was being paved with gold.

Kikes and chinks are using laundered and printed money to purchase all property. Eventually you will need a social credit score to apply for home ownership. That fact that foreigners can own land in the US is criminal. Some chink or kike can purchase an entire neighborhood and never live in it but entire families are priced out of unoccupied homes.

G

My second home has increased over 300% in value in the last couple of years which is insane. Even more insane is that it is so rural I can only get satellite internet. And the road it is on is so rough that not a single company would pave it for a price where you would think that it was being paved with gold.

Kikes and chinks are using laundered and printed money to purchase all property. Eventually you will need a social credit score to apply for home ownership. That fact that foreigners can own land in the US is criminal. Some chink or kike can purchase an entire neighborhood and never live in it but entire families are priced out of unoccupied homes.
They bought out Vancouver's real estate with their fentanyl profits...You see their bratty kids everywhere, driving their Audi TT's and taking Chemical Engineering classes at UBC

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
A 2BR condo in my area was less than 100k 5 years ago. Same ones right now are selling at just over 200k, and selling within days of being on the market.
I bought in 2018 and I’m glad I did, my place has gone up 60-70k just sitting. Even then certain areas would go quick, one place was on the market for less than 10 days I put an offer in and 3 other offers came in the same morning - one was cash which of course they went with.

Has it really gone up in value, or is it inflation due to the dollar floundering? Idk where you guys are, but the real-estate market is crazy where I'm at right now because people are fleeing NYC.