G

57306198-7730-448E-A3A9-1EA7BFCD996A.jpeg

Not her husband btw

[MEDIA=youtube]sdQMHhqM1iM[/MEDIA]

SHES HAVING FUN AND YOU HATE THAT!

F178721F-8FA3-481F-916B-DE08150E0D17.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
An Italian man meets a beautiful woman in Ibiza. She doesn't speak Italian, and he doesn't speak whatever she does, but they both speak a little English. A few drinks and dinner later, they make love in a hotel room. He says "You finish?" and she says "No!", so he makes love to her again. A little short of breath, he asks again "You... finish?" and she says "NO!", so he makes love to her a third time. Barely able to speak, he manages to croak "You... ... ...finish?" she replies "No... I... Danish."

Hot women in politics are a minority of one. I'd vote her in every time on principle.
I’m with you on this. The uggo bitches are the ones who usually go into politics to be taken seriously. Otherwise they’d be ignored in life. When they get into office they act like a cartoonish version of men, so they are more likely to be petty tyrants.
Vote only hot women into power, regardless of party or platform. They have less to prove.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I’m with you on this. The uggo bitches are the ones who usually go into politics to be taken seriously. Otherwise they’d be ignored in life. When they get into office they act like a cartoonish version of men, so they are more likely to be petty tyrants.
Vote only hot women into power, regardless of party or platform. They have less to prove.
Or...vote for men.

Nice rationale, stupid.